Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

Logic or common sense has nothing to do with it - you are both expressing opinion here based on guesswork and not much else. Just because you don't agree with his opinion doesn't mean he isn't as big a fan as you.

Mumbo jumbo nonsense and complete claptrap

You are completely going against your own argument

My opinion is that he isn't as big a fan as me. I have stated the reasoning behind my reason for having that opinion. And I am entitled to it.

Using your very own point.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, as the saying goes.........

As for "Logic or common sense has nothing to do with it".     Wow. Quite astonishing.

Surely you must have better things to do with your time and energy  than picked flawed arguments of reason with complete strangers on a subject that you don't understand or have a grasp of. Surely. In my opinion.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Do you think having loads of players out  injured, and even some of those that are playing carrying injuries, impacted today's performance?

If so, is it Rowetts fault for trimming the squad too much, or just poor luck?

Not to mention the 10 players Forest bought in January theoretically improving them?

On today's showing the gumps have wasted more money in January than we did.

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I did enjoy watching him get kicked every time he had the audacity to go near the ball

I certainly enjoyed watching our players kick lumps out of him to be fair. Although, not the Huddlestone one has to be said..

31 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

They had no shots on target how much theoretically improved?

Just imagine what we'd have done to them without the signings?

Hence theoretical. 

In fairness, Tomlin is a good player, and Rowett set us up very well to counter him.

17 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

I'm sorry Doodle but you cannot possibly be using the right adjective there. Davies "shocking" at any stage. Come on.

Not Davies, I was referring to SDSR’s comment about Forsyth, who I praised at HT but had a mare after HT 

I've not read all through the thread, so I don't know whether this is the general tone, but I was encouraged by today. 

Unlike the rather negative and soft performances of late, I thought our defence was back to being strong and solid, we fought hard for everything, weren't as attacking as I'd like but I'm getting used to that with Rowett, we were a whisker away from winning the game on a couple of occasions.

Lawrence had his best game possibly yet in a Derby shirt, Davies and Keogh were excellent, as was Hudds, who ran the midfield. Even Bradley played well.

Given how things are going, I genuinely expected them to roll us over and for us to whimper away, but we showed great grit and determination. 

Yes I'd rather we'd won, but this should give us some encouragement going into the next few games, whereas I've seen little to encourage from the performances against QPR and Fulham.

19 minutes ago, David said:

Surprised he’s not had more mention on here, he set the tone from the off when he went cleanly straight through a red (and Fozzy somewhat) to knock the ball out for a throw in.

No nonsense approach all game, no wonder they barely got a sniff of goal.

It wasn’t great today. There was some tasty tackling from both teams. A lot of pushing off the ball. The football wasn't great. We had the better chances. 

A couple of special shout outs.

Great run with the corner flag to the centre spot by one fan who went unchallenged. 

Some classic coin throwing by both sets of fans. It makes me laugh to see people in the crowd claim it is all the oppositions fans fault. Some folk really need to grow up.

Archived