Season tickets for next year, whose renewed

Rab a dab doo

6 hours ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Renewed for the tenth season damn a decade has gone quick :) 

Bit like my kids, they keep saying will we ever see them promoted? Thinking about it, most of the glory has escaped them, they have few memories of big wins against top tier teams, let alone in Europe the oldies on here have. Deserve more credit for the torment.

Anyhow cruel Dad renewed for them and him yesterday.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed the last couple of years, spend a lot of time away with work so could never make enough games. Finally able to do it again this year. Bought my season ticket in South Stand. Technically not a renewal though.

Decided not to. Was teetering a bit like most recent seasons, where I signed at last minute,  but last night tipped me over. Enough is enough.Too many disappointing seasons, too few exciting games where I've gone home buzzing ( in fact cant think of any this year). Too many games played at weird times! I'll miss the pre-match pie but not the game, the cold, the rain, traffic.

Might get a BTSport subscription and some decent Scotch with the money! 

On 31/03/2018 at 10:27, TroyDyer said:

I haven't. 

Nipper on the way, but wouldn't have renewed  anyway. Prefer not being depressed on a Saturday. 

Aww congratulations.  I’m sure you’ll sneak a few visits in xx

Renewed last night - if the rest of my family hadn’t already done so I’m really not sure I would have. I’ve had my seat since Pride Park was a building site - guess I wouldn’t want to see a non-Brightonian bottom on the hallowed black plastic.

Archived