Season tickets for next year, whose renewed

Rab a dab doo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 15:36, jono said:

A bit like BR .. I'm getting there. Will do before deadline day but need to make sure I get the paperwork right :ph34r:

Sure it's not the fabled No 10 bus ?

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 15:46, Sparkle said:

Last week, doesn’t matter if we are are great or crap it’s still my team and boy I have watched some crap 

Glad to see you're in the habit of flushing every time :p

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 22:01, Rams forever said:

Renewed for two,up the rams

Long time since the Rams have been two up :ph34r:

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 15:31, Animal is a Ram said:

You must give me a wave Saul, I'm in (Prisoner Cell) Block H. You nearer the South, or the West?

Didn't know you were a woman -hope he still gave you roses, anyway :) 

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I can be anything you want me to be.

(that'll teach me for half-arsed pop culture referencing)

That'll teach me as well. I'd hate to see Warden Joan get a nasty shock :p

5 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

They want to charge my 7 year old £112 to renew. I thought under 12’s were free with junior Ram membership.

I renewed yesterday, 2 adults and an under 12, £30 renewal for that one. It's on the basis of one child per one full paying adult. If you don't have an adult per child it costs the the price you paid I think. 

I've finally bottled it and renewed, along with my middle son and my daughter. With the South Stand nutters, row R right behind the goal. Brilliant view, and great bonding time with the kids, and I'm a sucker for punishment. We will go up next year ...... won't we?

9 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

They want to charge my 7 year old £112 to renew. I thought under 12’s were free with junior Ram membership.

There’s a limited number available I think, and you have to have an adult ST with it.

Not sure what’s happened, did you ask them?

I will always renew, I will always renew, I am Derby county and I will always renew, I am black and white through and through, so  that's why I will always renew. Song for next year LOL. I hope some of the the moaning *****  will choose to go shopping with there better halfs next year, so they have something else to moan about LOL.

Still having my annual wobble - should I/shouldn't I - can think of plenty of things to spend the dosh on instead, but then again I wouldn't know what to do with myself when there's a match on and I'd only end up listening to the numpties on Radio Derby - plus if I give up my seat, I probably won't ever be able to get it back and I can't sit anywhere else after having the same view for 20 years....

Archived