Season tickets for next year, whose renewed

Rab a dab doo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was a STH for 15 years when I lived in Chaddo but now I live in Woodford Green just 4 stops on the Tube from West Ham's Ground I have a ST there and will renew whichever league they are in. At £145 for over 65s it's a bargain. Orient's slightly nearer and I go there occasionally

2 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

Was a STH for 15 years when I lived in Chaddo but now I live in Woodford Green just 4 stops on the Tube from West Ham's Ground I have a ST there and will renew whichever league they are in. At £145 for over 65s it's a bargain. Orient's slightly nearer and I go there occasionally

Are you forever blowing bubbles?

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

Surprised the FA don't arrange for you and all the other fans to be picked up in chauffeur driven limousines and have it charged back to the tax payer. 

This wont be popular, but, 

I'm still undecided whether to renew or not. 

Im possibly moving away from the city in the summer, and to be honest my enthusiasm has wained this season so far.

Yes, the results have been better than expected, and I sing and shout encouragement every game, but Im struggling with the tactics and style of football this year. 

PistoldPete2
5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yep thanks little help from my mum I was a little short.

You should have got a discount for a restricted view.

Always call into the ticket office a couple of days before the deadline day to renew my season ticket. The wife always makes me renew her ticket at the same time. Can't complain that its me that as to do it every year,  well the money does came out of her account.

Archived