Johnny Russell in the MLS

Cam the Ram

I assume he must be referring to the situation on Clement, wasall and Pearson... That was when things were particularly crazy at Derby. Constanbt changes of managers and numerous players signed to improve on him... Weimann, Blackman, Camara and Anya. Let's face it, Ince"s position was never under theat so all those signings were a 'stab in the back' from Johnny's point of view. 

BTW, I'd take Johnny over all of those four. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signed a new contract in 2015, says he wanted to quit football two years ago.  Timelines don’t add up to me, it would not suprise me if bringing Pearson and GR and their styles of play made him want to leave, he says he has to enjoy his football to be at his best, that’s the most telling comment for me.

On 28/04/2018 at 11:17, RamuelLJackson said:

Oh and one little aside, for those who don't know: Sporting Kansas City isn't based in Kansas. It's based in Kansas City, Missouri. The stadium is in Kansas City, Kansas. It's not one city that sprawls into two states though - it's two separate cities. I wonder if Johnny's worked this out yet.

Glad that's been cleared up.  Still none the wiser.

But then I am a little hard of understanding at times.

46 minutes ago, David said:

Hmm, a few clues there. Specifically after the Hull semi final, involving people who are no longer at the club. During the summer. 

Pearson? Rush? Can’t actually think of any players we’ve sold, haven’t we just loaned everybody out, so I can’t think who it might be on the player side. 

7 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Hmm, a few clues there. Specifically after the Hull semi final, involving people who are no longer at the club. During the summer. 

Pearson? Rush? Can’t actually think of any players we’ve sold, haven’t we just loaned everybody out, so I can’t think who it might be on the player side. 

A goatie sporting Machiavellian person trying to line up his sale, or an angry man who doesn't like drones wanting him out? 

17 minutes ago, Broderick said:

I got to see him play in person Saturday! There was a guy with a derby shirt there too. He said he wasn't a rams fan though, he just liked Johnny. ?

Sorry he didn't score for you, Broderick. How did he play?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived