Johnny Russell in the MLS

Cam the Ram

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know folk are gonna say that the MLS is like over 60s walking football but JR has been playing pretty much week in week out now since August 2017. He left here in at the start of February and the MLS season started the first weekend in March.

Also I watched most of last nights match vs Salt Lake City and he was the best player on the park but got taken off after 70 mins which I couldn’t understand? This has happened in most Sporting KC games looking at stats. Perhaps it’s in his contract?

1 hour ago, Remy the hare said:

I know folk are gonna say that the MLS is like over 60s walking football but JR has been playing pretty much week in week out now since August 2017. He left here in at the start of February and the MLS season started the first weekend in March.

Also I watched most of last nights match vs Salt Lake City and he was the best player on the park but got taken off after 70 mins which I couldn’t understand? This has happened in most Sporting KC games looking at stats. Perhaps it’s in his contract?

It's a health and safety thing. There's only so much sunlight that a ginger Scotsman can stand exposure to.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Will the Ram said:

Sporting Kansas City lost in thir Play-Off Semi-Final second leg 2-3 (finished 2-3 on aggregate) to Portland Timbers.

It’s a  Atlanta/Portland in final.

Jonny didn’t miss out on what it feels like to loose a play off semi final after all. 

(I assume he’s already forgotten about hull, like I have). 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived