Cam the Ram

Johnny Russell in the MLS

15 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Who?

I seem to remember from the article that it was  aafter the hull play off that he thought he'd got a move to Brighton llined up but someone/something aat DCFC squashed it, so that's possibly Rush or Pearson who could have and are no longer at the club. That's my speculation, not my knowledge.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I seem to remember from the article that it was  aafter the hull play off that he thought he'd got a move to Brighton llined up but someone/something aat DCFC squashed it, so that's possibly Rush or Pearson who could have and are no longer at the club. That's my speculation, not my knowledge.

Ah ok. Cheers fella

Lots of things changed in johnny’s life whist at Derby. He came as a 23 year old second striker and played mostly as a winger in a front 3. Marriage, becoming a father and the constant revolving door of managers. Every manager since clough tried to unsuccessfully replace him but never did. Lingard, Wiemman, Anya, etc....Rowett sold him (reluctantly) but never replaced neither. I think JR was as sick of us, as ‘some’ were of him here Saying that as much as I liked him he never would have fitted into FL’s plans. So a happy ending for all.  

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.