Bloody Villa

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week some reckoned villa would not lose again all season ,now away loss home draw with a soft penalty saving them,, there’s a lot of football between now and end of season

8 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I got the distinct impression that some thought they would WIN all their games.

Yep your right it was win all

Do not streess or frett Derby - you will win against leeds. We share many victories against this rubbish team!

Leeds are rubbish - do not fret!

However, March 18th is verry verry differrent. DO WORRRY! VERRY VERRY MUCH!

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Good result however you describe your glass. The half fullers  will be happy we can go above villa with our game in hand. The half emptiers happy we are still 7 clear of Preston 

Villa didn't lose and Preston will catch us!!!!

Panic!!!!

Wow, villa held to a draw by average Preston lol, this is a very tough league and all teams will drop points, it will go to the wire, so for tomorrow's game lets all get behind the Rams and drive us ont to beat dirty Leeds and get second place back, Ipswich to beat Cardiff 1-0 as well, I can dream , can I not, lol. All to play for, I am going for a 3-0 Derby win tomorrow, my glass is always half full.

I could stomach Cardiff finishing above us, they've had it much worse than us & Warnock, despite your thoughts on him, is a character and has done an unbelievable job. 

I don't know if it was him, but whoever signed Junior Hoilett is a genius. It's another example of class is permanent, form is temporary. If you know a player is fundamentally a good player, i.e. Hoilett, Vydra..etc, then you can do something with them.

I tell you now, it won't be long before Rhodes is banging them in again. It happens all the time. 

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Calm yersen taff, you'll still not be in the same league as the Jacks next season.

"The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it."

You walk on verry verry thhin ice my friend - the bottom is a big big drrop!

Prehapps I wavve bye bye when you pwass us down! waa ha ha waa ha

Archived