Sheffield Wednesday F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Injury doubts on Thorne, Davies and Vydra. If Davies ends up being out we will only swap for Pearce and not change anything else. If Davies plays we might change one fullback.

I've really been hoping Thorne would play his way back to his imperious best, but he seems to be struggling. Might it still happen? I'd probably go with Ledley there for this game.

If Vyds doesn't make it then that is Palmer's chance. But if Vyds plays I'd go with him and Nugent. Jerome to come on and bully them in the last 20 minutes.

The key question is which two play out of Johnson, Anya, Weimann, Lawrence and Palmer. Losing Russell and not getting Lookman is a big loss. I think rest Anya who's played so little. Give Weimann a go. And hope Lawrence is freer and more confident away from home. Johnson gives us goals and strength but lacks finesse and is he capable of starting with his injury?

If we want to stay in the hunt and put pressure on, we do need to get back to winning ways. Come on you Rams!

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Ps . Layer up Rams it’s gonna be nippy

What ! long sleeves and everything ? its February, daffodils are out .. nearly summer. can't let those Yorkshire men think we are soft 

(i'll be by the fire listening to Rammage half fan that I am ) 

31 minutes ago, jono said:

What ! long sleeves and everything ? its February, daffodils are out .. nearly summer. can't let those Yorkshire men think we are soft 

(i'll be by the fire listening to Rammage half fan that I am ) 

I’ll start feeling dizzy Jono my second this season but it’s quite handy for me. Can smell Sheffield Tap now. I’m pushing 53 so if there’s extra layers to be had and I can still walk I’m having em! 

17 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Just arrived in Sheffield , off for a couple of beers before hopefully the Rams get back to winning ways and showing Villa we are ready for the fight , Ledley and Nuge to start COYR

Just having food on the outskirts. Any ideas on away friendly pubs when we get near the ground? 

Archived