22/2/18 - Supporters Charter Meeting Questions

Day

The next Supporters Charter Meeting will take place on Thursday 22nd February, please use this topic to submit your questions to put forward to the club. 

1 Question per post.

Using the like button only, upvote questions you would like to see the club answer, this will help us to highlight the most popular questions from the forum.

The deadline for questions to be submitted is Thursday 15th February, this topic will be automatically locked at 8am. 

Please do not use this topic to reply to/quote other members, questions and likes only, thank you! 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can the club/Delaware keep at least one kiosk open in each stand after each game so fans who can’t get away straight away due to parking issues and maybe want to watch ramstv for reply’s and interviews etc?

Extra sales income, I’m sure they must throw loads of food away that they maybe could sell off.

Turn the volume up in the concourses after the games done at this time also?

Clearly promotion is a possibility. All clubs that go up do need to strengthen to have a chance to compete. With this year being a world cup year and also the transfer window closing earlier than usual do you consider this more challenging for promoted teams than usual? If so how would you plan to deal with this?

There seems to be a new strategy for the academy of sending out promising players to lower league clubs. If they prove themselves at these clubs, will they been given the chance in the first team? E.g. Timi Max-Elsnik.

In terms of post match traffic management (and the diverting of fans walking to car parks) why are home fans the ones inconvenienced?  Home fans may attend 20+ matches a season; away fans 1.  Should priority not be given to more regular customers? (i'm referencing the closing of the lower south car park exit after the game which seems to cause agro after every match and the ridiculous practice of making fans turn left out of the east stand to walk away from the car park only to have to double back - though this isn't after every game it annoys me and my overweight frame... I might add that the car park & poor traffic management is probably the main reason many people leave early).

Looks as if I breached the 'rules' - I'll try again:

Can the club work with the council and police to improves the flow of traffic away from the ground? - Pride Parkway is awful after games - it needs a major rethink to address pinch-points such as the fact that there is technically only one lane out of Pride Park and that the Dunelm roundabout gets blocked so preventing traffic clearing the area. Addressing this would reduce the rush of people trying to get out of the ground before the final whistle....

My question I would like to ask is about away memberships. 

Following the recent FA cup fixture with Manchester United MM wanted to reward our most loyal fans by giving STH a reduction in the cost of the match day ticket. Why then do most loyal fans not stand a chance of getting a ticket for the Forest away fixture but any fan who is prepared to pay for an away membership guarantees them a ticket irrespective of how many other fixtures they have attended home or away. Also how many other away matches sell out before they go on general sale? At the current position I only see the puchase of an away membership is to guarantee tickets for two fixtures. Surely a loyalty points system would be a better system rewarding the most loyal supporters. 

Archived