QPR Away.

Stripperg-ram

Just realised I’m down in London when we play Queens Park Rangers and I don’t do away matches very often.

anyone on here know when I’ll be able to get tickets? (Rock up on the day or in advance from Pride Park?)

Any other useful info would be great. Good pubs nearby etc .

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Just realised I’m down in London when we play Queens Park Rangers and I don’t do away matches very often.

anyone on here know when I’ll be able to get tickets? (Rock up on the day or in advance from Pride Park?)

Thanks in advance.

There's a 'Spoons opposite Shepherd's Bush tube which is walkable to the ground and away friendly (as long as you're not displaying colours). Granted it's a Spoons, but better than nothing...!

15 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

There's a 'Spoons opposite Shepherd's Bush tube which is walkable to the ground and away friendly (as long as you're not displaying colours). Granted it's a Spoons, but better than nothing...!

Are you sure? Tried it before and was told no away fans.

It might've been my ginger beard to be fair. 

2 hours ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Thanks in advance.

It's on a Tuesday isn't it? If it is it's unlikely to sell out (so yes to rocking up). Obviously though, nothing is certain until the day – so if you want to be sure, get your ticket before. 

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Going to this one with a couple of mates and 3 work colleagues who are all Qpr fans, we will be in the home end I will have to sit on my hands each time we score and when we win. 

To be fair when we play at home I make them sit in the Derby end, excellent fun 

Think it's a shame that there aren't areas of grounds where grown up fans of both teams can go together and still enjoy a match. 

We took two Villa-supporting mates to our home match and of course they had to pretend to be Derby fans.

I really liked the away match at Ipswich when we shared entrance and bar with home fans but they seem to have stopped that.

Part of the enjoyment of the game for me is discussing the action from both points of view.

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Adavance best bet right now mate aa lot of games be near sell outs.

For exsample

Millwall adavance sales 995 and with pay on the day 1700 in the end with massive walk up.

Are u sure we had 705 walk ups at millwall?  Seems a bit high mate 

Archived