rams tv and the premier league

simsdcfc

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe it may happen, but 3pm Saturday games will not be shown, as is a game already on sky. 

So midweek games only really, because if it’s on a sat early or late or Sunday it’ll be on sat tv.

But, you can see it on Sat Tv in the pub, so not all bad I guess.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I do believe it may happen, but 3pm Saturday games will not be shown, as is a game already on sky. 

So midweek games only really, because if it’s on a sat early or late or Sunday it’ll be on sat tv.

But, you can see it on Sat Tv in the pub, so not all bad I guess.

Some of you can :(

Do you not get the premier league in Spain?

Honestly don’t know, but where I live there aren’t many ex-pats. It would be difficult to find a bar that would be willing to pay for a game that isn’t one of the Manchesters or Chelsea for example, and even then I doubt they would. As for putting some sort of satellite equipment at home, unfortunately funds don’t stretch that far. The current Ramstv deal is perfect for me.

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

Honestly don’t know, but where I live there aren’t many ex-pats. It would be difficult to find a bar that would be willing to pay for a game that isn’t one of the Manchesters or Chelsea for example, and even then I doubt they would. As for putting some sort of satellite equipment at home, unfortunately funds don’t stretch that far. The current Ramstv deal is perfect for me.

I thought only ex pat crims on the run or wealthy pensioners lived in Spain? What’s occurring? ?

I thought only ex pat crims on the run or wealthy pensioners lived in Spain? What’s occurring? ?

Too honest to be the first, too young (just) and poor to be the second. Moved out here a year after marrying my Spanish wife. Before we got married I told her “don’t think that we’ll ever move to Spain”. She soon showed me who is boss  :(

7 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Too honest to be the first, too young (just) and poor to be the second. Moved out here a year after marrying my Spanish wife. Before we got married I told her “don’t think that we’ll ever move to Spain”. She soon showed me who is boss  :(

Sounds like you put your foot down like me! :thumbsup:

Prem games in Spain are on movistar+ - whatever channel that is..

Doubt streaming would be permitted on RamsTV at all. Here in India they show 3 games on Saturday (lunchtime, a 3pm game and the late KO). I think you can watch the rest online through their system. In the USA all games are available and I think in the middle East too.

10 hours ago, richinspain said:

thing is that options will be clearer after promotion.  On balance I wouldn't want to stay a champ side just for the Ramstv coverage, sad though it would be to lose it

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

thing is that options will be clearer after promotion.  On balance I wouldn't want to stay a champ side just for the Ramstv coverage, sad though it would be to lose it

In the Prem pretty much every game is streamable.

Luckily both Spain and Australia have a long record of accepting our criminals, so I'm sure it is perfectly acceptable to watch them. 

9 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

Prem games in Spain are on movistar+ - whatever channel that is..

Doubt streaming would be permitted on RamsTV at all. Here in India they show 3 games on Saturday (lunchtime, a 3pm game and the late KO). I think you can watch the rest online through their system. In the USA all games are available and I think in the middle East too.

they used to be on movistar + but that seems to have stopped this year, i have that subscription and im not getting them anymore, i am getting the FA cup though 

RamsTv isnt available if its televised ANYWHERE in the world, and I think pretty much every PL game is shown SOMEWHERE.

With the amount of frequent flyers we have on here who watch RamsTV i am sure this wont present a problem. :lol:

Archived