Free agents

wombatram

15 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Need more than a knackered knee to compete fairly for a squad place by our present performances.

You must be :

lethargic especially after renewing your contract.

Able to pass side ways and backwards unless you can hoof the ball 20 yards from any forward player to chase.

fall over at any given time and show despair at the ref .

And there was me thinking we didn't have a philosophy. But when you spell it out, it's there for all to see. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

And there was me thinking we didn't have a philosophy. But when you spell it out, it's there for all to see. 

Well was thinking about approaching Mel for a job should GR  have walked, not sure I would be considered capable but I can kick arse and motivate ,which some managers of late appear to lack such capabilities.

☺☺☺

5 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Well was thinking about approaching Mel for a job should GR  have walked, not sure I would be considered capable but I can kick arse and motivate ,which some managers of late appear to lack such capabilities.

☺☺☺

"Gooooo oooon!!!"

That'll do. 

• 2 months later...

When I read the thread heading I thought it might have been something to do with the KGB holding some James Bond type characters in Lubyanka prison. A bit like someone signing for Forest I guess. 

Back on topic I would only want us to pick up a player who is not past it wanting his final pay cheque. 

45 minutes ago, Bosshogg said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB1/jahr/2018/plus/1/page/3

Lots of decent players on this list. Mostly out of contract at the end of June some will renew some won’t and will be available. We aren’t going to get Wilshere obviously but there are more realistic targets on there

We could finally get Sako!

Has Sam Johnstone already agreed with Villa or is that the end of a loan contract?

Some decent players on there but they aren't going to do much for a) our wage bill or b) our average age

Not enough 22/23 yr olds of decent quality on there

Archived