Derby County v Brentford F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You can tell Lawrence is short of confidence. Has looked a bit brighter today, and is clearly trying. Maybe get off his back a bit, chaps?

From an Ipswich fan "He turned up for 2 months of the season, scored vital goals, the other 7 months were ordinary, 7/10 performances. It took him until December to settle down and find some consistency in his delivery of set pieces, score goals etc... Overhyped player."

1 minute ago, Rample said:

From an Ipswich fan "He turned up for 2 months of the season, scored vital goals, the other 7 months were ordinary, 7/10 performances. It took him until December to settle down and find some consistency in his delivery of set pieces, score goals etc... Overhyped player."

From a Derby fan: "Give over"

Lawrence will be fine. Few more matches and he'll find his stride. He was showing some improved form before his layoff and I don't think he's too far from re-finding it.

Said it about Vydra and I'll say it about Tom - once he finds his form he'll be a proper handful. Just be patient. 

2 minutes ago, Rample said:

This is the problem with Ipswich folk! If he was 7/10 for all games bar some where he was 8/10 or higher (presumably!!!), then he's hardly had a bad season, has he, you absolute melt.  

4 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

yes but vydra had got a couple of half decent seasons behind him

Two years previously. Criticise all you like fella, I just find it comical how impatient grown men can be. Some players take some time to bed in. The talent and the physical tools are there and if Rowett can get Matej back, I'm sure he can coach Tom back to peak form and more too.

Archived