Kamil Grosicki

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we signed Grosicki I think it would confirm just how little power Lampard will have when it comes to transfers.

What a silly Post how do you know which players Frank fancies or not whichever the case may be????????

29 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

What a silly Post how do you know which players Frank fancies or not whichever the case may be????????

Silly post?

Who made you the ducking judge?

If Frank Lampard came in and immediately wanted to sign a 29 year old ex prem player on big wages I would have concerns...I don't know who Frank wants and doesn't want but I can guarantee he won't want to sign Grosicki.

Plenty of people moan about our recruitment team yet then moan when we are still linked with players?

Surely the job of the recruitment team is to look into players (at all times) who may improve the team in every position regardless of the management situation. Then the availability and price etc of the players can be reported to the new management so all they need to say is yes or no to being interested in a player before full negotiations are started?

Otherwise we are paying them to just sit and wait for instructions from the new manager as to what he may want. If that was the case we would be well behind most teams going into the shortest summer transfer window for years.

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Silly post?

Who made you the ducking judge?

If Frank Lampard came in and immediately wanted to sign a 29 year old ex prem player on big wages I would have concerns...I don't know who Frank wants and doesn't want but I can guarantee he won't want to sign Grosicki.

the point is None of us know who he wants or who  he will sign

Archived