My phones knackered

Day

Probably due to going on all of those adult wap sites, anyhow I've had enough of this fancy modern phones that you need to be stood on a roof to get enough signal to send a text. Looking for a phone that you can hold and pick up a signal on Orange, not interested in a fancy camera or GPS, just the ability to text and get a decent signal will do.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;3979

Probably due to going on all of those adult wap sites, anyhow I've had enough of this fancy modern phones that you need to be stood on a roof to get enough signal to send a text. Looking for a phone that you can hold and pick up a signal on Orange, not interested in a fancy camera or GPS, just the ability to text and get a decent signal will do.

Any suggestions?

I've had my nokia n70 for 3 years now....can't be bothered with contracts...on pay as u go...hardly use it...

Any good deals out there? Want a Blackberry or something...free internet access...lol

I'm on contract, Orange won't do anything as I didnt take there insurance policy out, the phone keeps freezing so I can't accept calls and randomly switchs itself off. Just looking for a £30 odd phone that rings and you can text till I can upgrade again.

I've got a Sony Ericsson now the W890i, for some reason they put the arial at the base of the phone so whenever you hold it you have no signal, unless you hold it by the top with your fingertips. Have to take all my calls on loudspeaker leaving the phone on the coffee table.

Nope lol, thats why I'm going back to basics, had to many of these fancy new phones now that can organise your life, watch films on, tell you how to get to the pub but none do the basics which is make calls and texts without waving your phone in the air in the hope you'l pick up a arial mast that you couldnt whilst sat down.

Archived