Kasey Palmer - Signed on loan until the end of the season

Nuwtfly

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I agree with your praise of Palmer but a shame you descended into the "carthorse" & "saga" taunts. I'm must be over sensitive or something but this kind of rhetoric really gets to me. 

I stand behind the carthorse comment...apart from vydra and perhaps Anya,he really does look so much more mobile and agile than the rest of the team.

The saga bit was a joke?

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Fair enough Kash. As I say I'm sensitive :(

Didn't mean to wind you up....when the seasons in a bit of a knife edge i think we are all a bit sensitive.....

Hopefully the presence of him tonight(I'm convinced he will start) will be something of a spark for the team and we get the early goal as a result.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Didn't mean to wind you up....when the seasons in a bit of a knife edge i think we are all a bit sensitive.....

Hopefully the presence of him tonight(I'm convinced he will start) will be something of a spark for the team and we get the early goal as a result.

I would like to see Palmer start along side Huddlestone in Thorne's role but I'm not sure Gary will be brave enough in light of his comments about being solid. Easy for me to suggest as I haven't the responsibility if it all goes wrong but in essence I would really like to see:

...........................................................Carson..............................................................

Wisdom...................Keogh.................................Davies.................Olsson/Forsyth

....................................Huddlestone.....................Palmer........................................

...............Weimann...............................Vydra...................................Lawrence......

................................................................Jerome..............................................................

4 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I would like to see Palmer start along side Huddlestone in Thorne's role but I'm not sure Gary will be brave enough in light of his comments about being solid. Easy for me to suggest as I haven't the responsibility if it all goes wrong but in essence I would really like to see:

...........................................................Carson..............................................................

Wisdom...................Keogh.................................Davies.................Olsson/Forsyth

....................................Huddlestone.....................Palmer........................................

...............Weimann...............................Vydra...................................Lawrence......

................................................................Jerome..............................................................

I like that......although I'd go for Thorne over hudders  when fit and anya slotted back in somewhere too with his outright pace...perhaps as an early sub (which Gary doesn't do)

3 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I like that......although I'd go for Thorne over hudders  when fit and anya slotted back in somewhere too with his outright pace...perhaps as an early sub (which Gary doesn't do)

Here we will disagree.  Think persevering with GT could well be a mistake as I would have hoped we would have started to see a sparkle of his past form at least.  If anything he has gone backwards.  I really hope I'm wrong and he comes back firing those incredible passes again. 

Archived