Luke Thomas - Sent to Coventry, loan extended till end of the season

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cam the Ram said:

Gloucester Live are back and are reporting he's going to a League 1 club on loan ..... 19th time lucky for them?

Makes sense for West Ham to loan him out, they just signed a Brazilian winger so don’t really need Thomas.

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Gloucester Live are back and are reporting he's going to a League 1 club on loan ..... 19th time lucky for them?

Would make sense.. we seem to have lot of wingers , and attacking midfielders

33 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Looks like he will go out on loan according to Frank. In the Telegraph. No clubs named yet

Coventry City supposedly favourites... should lead to all sorts of 2+2 conspiracy theories that we've now got first refusal on Tom Bayliss.

2 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Loan deal pending.

Rob-Green-signs-for-Chelsea.png

That’s the look of a man who ain’t interested in what’s on the paper, he’s just signing the shocker regardless.

Talking about shockers, what’s that top he’s wearing, are there a flock of starlings above or summart?

15 hours ago, Boycie said:

That’s the look of a man who ain’t interested in what’s on the paper, he’s just signing the shocker regardless.

Talking about shockers, what’s that top he’s wearing, are there a flock of starlings above or summart?

Signing for Everest All Stars? 

2 hours ago, philmycock said:

Wouldn't want Clough training all the skill out of his him then slagging him off in public (Cywka)

Remind me how is tomasz getting on with all that skill he had/has?

Coaching the skill out of him?

FFS no wonder I think football fans are idiots who see what they want to see.

Weren't you one of those who hailed Steve mcclaren and Paul Clement as the greatest coaches this side of the hemisphere?

Hmmm.

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I'm off to have a glance.

Do i need to take my tin hat with me?

No mate - just a few snaps from either a holiday, honeymoon or 2nd property that you own is good.

Chuck in a few italian terms......here, have one on me....."blooming good Montepulciano d'Abrazzo in waitrose at 25% off at the moment"

??

17 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I'm off to have a glance.

Do i need to take my tin hat with me?

No.  Gentle discussions of the merits of Umbria and Tuscany. Quite civilised, really.

Eff all on the aforementioned player...

Enjoy. ?

Archived