Luke Thomas - Sent to Coventry, loan extended till end of the season

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

He has his faults no doubt but the stick MM (and therefore the Club) have received for this tittle tattle has been ridiculous. It does amaze me just how naive some football fans can be.

You should know by now - it's criticise the club first, assess the facts later.

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Thank god for that, a sensible move. Wonder if Lampard coming in influenced him to stay, I know I’d like to learn from him as a young player

Imagine how stupid you'd feel if you'd have jumped the gun and lambasted the club for something that wasn't ever going to happen, other than in the world of "Cheltenham Live".

Oh, you did didn't you.

29 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Imagine how stupid you'd feel if you'd have jumped the gun and lambasted the club for something that wasn't ever going to happen, other than in the world of "Cheltenham Live".

Oh, you did didn't you.

This is a forum, I was showing genuine concern at something that was rumoured to be happening, get over yourself. If we all just sat here and waited for announcements before making any comments there’d be no point the forum existing. Shall we close all the lampard threads?-because they’re jumping the gun too, bet everyone in there will look like an idiot if he isn’t appointed now for praising the club over something first seen on sky bet, when we then go and appoint mick McCarthy. It wasn’t just Cheltenham live (who’s ever proven them to be unreliable anyway?), there were West Ham sources as well as the guardian I saw as well reporting the deal as Pellegrinis first signing, at the price discussed it would have been an awful deal.

As it happens it didn’t go through for whatever reason that we may or may not find out. Either way up it’s good news for us so don’t understand the need for the snide comments. I obviously retract my criticism since the story didn’t happen, but if we aren’t allowed to discuss rumours then what’s this transfer rumours section for? Someone posting a rumour and then everyone coming on and saying I won’t say my opinion on the potential deal unless it’s confirmed? Great debate we’ll have there...

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Is “legend” a term of affection much lower nowadays in the youth?

Not so sure, was on the bus the other day and heard a lady (in her late 30's presumably) refer to the driver as a legend for waiting for her.

Safe to say that I won't be the using that one again, made me cringe so much...

1 minute ago, Mr Giggles said:

Not so sure, was on the bus the other day and heard a lady (in her late 30's presumably) refer to the driver as a legend for waiting for her.

Safe to say that I won't be the using that one again, made me cringe so much...

To be honest, or tbh for the kids, any bus driver who waits for someone who is trying their best to get to a near departing bus IS a legend.

Ive heard of them, but never seen one.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

To be honest, or tbh for the kids, any bus driver who waits for someone who is trying their best to get to a near departing bus IS a legend.

Ive heard of them, but never seen one.

Perhaps then at my naive age i should be appreciating the driver as opposed to heckling the lady? 

P.S. Still not a "legend" in my book, A decent bloke or possibly a top chap yes.

Just now, Mr Giggles said:

Perhaps then at my naive age i should be appreciating the driver as opposed to heckling the lady? 

P.S. Still not a "legend" in my book, A decent bloke or possibly a top chap yes.

What if he’s renowned for waiting for these sort of passengers?

Then making the time up (without excessive speed and within the limit) to get his passengers there on time.

Then helps the elderly off the bus personally, assists the pregnant woman, and removes the hoodie of the lad and ruffles his hair whilst saying “what you like?” After the hooded youth was shouting “leave her bro,” from the back seats?

What about after all that?

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

What if he’s renowned for waiting for these sort of passengers?

Then making the time up (without excessive speed and within the limit) to get his passengers there on time.

Then helps the elderly off the bus personally, assists the pregnant woman, and removes the hoodie of the lad and ruffles his hair whilst saying “what you like?” After the hooded youth was shouting “leave her bro,” from the back seats?

What about after all that?

It's irrelevant. Didn't happen. Fake News. I'm Malfunctioning now. Stop. Please.

Archived