Sam Morsy

cannable

18 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Any reason to think he's better than Hanson?

Several years of experience with different clubs (270 matches/18 goals/19 assists, source: Transfermarkt) and also probably being a member of the National Squad of Egypt at the next World Cup in Russia is kind of enough reasons to believe  he is much better than J. Hanson.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I talked to a Chesterfield supporter two years ago and he said that Morsy was the most talented player he had ever seen playing for Chesterfield in 35 years.

Second best was a toss up between Ernie Moss and Steve Spooner, so lets not get carried away.

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Don't forget stevie blatherwick

10 minutes ago, needles said:

Second best was a toss up between Ernie Moss and Steve Spooner, so lets not get carried away.

Rowett was interested in Morsy coming to Brum, apparently.

27 minutes ago, needles said:

What about Steve Blatherwick?

What about Willie Eckerslike?

What about Esau Notgudenov?

What about Gnu Wazaduffa?

What about Ivor Neepagne?

What about Ivor Chestikov?

What about Itza Czechmate?

What about Esau Crockern?

He was the man when Chesterfield played us in the cup. Interesting he’s now a regular for Wigan with Paul Cook there ( his gaffer at Chesterfield) obviously knows how to get the best out of him.

If it’s 3m for Morsy or 5m for Clayton - Morsy all day long.

Will be pleased if true. But we still need players out 

11 hours ago, Srg said:

He has played over 200 professional games, he's a full international, has won two league titles, a further promotion and a player of the year.

Not saying he is, as I know **** all about him, but there's plenty of reason to believe he's better than a converted centre back with less than 50 games to his name.

10 hours ago, lioncoeur said:

Several years of experience with different clubs (270 matches/18 goals/19 assists, source: Transfermarkt) and also probably being a member of the National Squad of Egypt at the next World Cup in Russia is kind of enough reasons to believe  he is much better than J. Hanson.

On the other hand he's 26 years old and hasn't managed a full season in the Championship

I know nothing about him either but my attitude is I tend to think young players at good academies have more potential than older players at lower league sides

Ben Pringle was apparently very good in League One...

I like the fact we’re looking at players who compete at an international level. I’d prefer Nick Powell from Wigan over Morsy. However it might not be a bad thing to scower lesser known international players, like Bristol City did with unearthing Magnusson.

Archived