Sam Morsy

cannable

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought it was him that would go on to big things and not Clucas.

Took Wigan up another level when he signed for them in 15/16. 

Then they deemed him not good enough for the Championship, loaned him out to Barnsley and he was a regular for them in the top half whilst Wigan were bottom three :lol:

I saw him play numerous times for Chesterfield and he is Very Good at what he does. he is a lot more mobile then Ledley, Huddlestone, Thorne and Johnson. He has the tenacity and the work ethic to get you the ball back. He is a good passer of the ball and will pop up with a few goals. Would be a better version of Kieftenbeld, He would also offer us a different option in CM/CDM. Get Him.

1 hour ago, Edtheram said:

I saw him play numerous times for Chesterfield and he is Very Good at what he does. he is a lot more mobile then Ledley, Huddlestone, Thorne and Johnson. He has the tenacity and the work ethic to get you the ball back. He is a good passer of the ball and will pop up with a few goals. Would be a better version of Kieftenbeld, He would also offer us a different option in CM/CDM. Get Him.

Sounds good. We need more mobility in midfield, and Im not sure ledley will get or stay fully fit thru the season.

4 hours ago, Edtheram said:

Spot on I've seen quite a bit of him always wanted him  great attitude good tackler and can spot a pass Trouble is which wide player would we drop 

Sounds like a great option from what I've read. A young, mobile central midfielder who can offer a little bit of the Thorne/Huddlestone side of the game, as well as the Ledley type. 

Hopefully we can pull this off, as we seem a little light in the middle. 

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Any reason to think he's better than Hanson?

He has played over 200 professional games, he's a full international, has won two league titles, a further promotion and a player of the year.

Not saying he is, as I know **** all about him, but there's plenty of reason to believe he's better than a converted centre back with less than 50 games to his name.

Archived