Jamie Hanson

Waffle

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, archied said:

I’ve adder nough of this now

On top of that my wife was lead to believe we had the best winger in the division but it turned out anja conned her 

3 hours ago, archied said:

On top of that my wife was lead to believe we had the best winger in the division but it turned out anja conned her 

This thread was getting good until you came along taking the pyth-on it.

Don't judge me. I can feel you all judging.

It's the best I can do, alright, sorry. It's a medical thing. I've got e-reptile dysfunction.

15 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Pompey have expressed an interest according to my local news. Loan. Not one snake pun. Amateurs.

This story caught my eye earlier...

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/24/python-owner-killed-8ft-long-coroner-dan-brandon?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

The article contains the following quite brilliant line...

"The coroner for north-east Hampshire, Andrew Bradley, recorded a verdict of misadventure, saying he believed the python was “instrumental” in Brandon’s death. He made clear he did not believe the snake had been aggressive towards its owner, but the most likely scenario was that the reptile had been coiling around him in an affectionate way."

Affectionate? I'll say. It certainly had a crush on him.

47 minutes ago, eddie said:

This story caught my eye earlier...

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/24/python-owner-killed-8ft-long-coroner-dan-brandon?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

The article contains the following quite brilliant line...

"The coroner for north-east Hampshire, Andrew Bradley, recorded a verdict of misadventure, saying he believed the python was “instrumental” in Brandon’s death. He made clear he did not believe the snake had been aggressive towards its owner, but the most likely scenario was that the reptile had been coiling around him in an affectionate way."

Affectionate? I'll say. It certainly had a crush on him.

There isn't a slither of truth in this story.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

New contract then loan to league 1 wouldn't be a crazy outcome.

For me he's always done just about what was needed when he stepped in for us but never looked as good as forcing his way in.

Don't think he will be going on loan This just stops us having to get another midfielder in GR only wants defensive midfielders 

Don't see the sense in this personally. Like the lad, done ok when called upon but is old enough now to have matured and doesn't seem as if he would ever be a regular starter or even a regular squad/bench warmer.

We all support and wish the best for our local/academy lads, but just like Bennett I think we should sever links and move on...

10 hours ago, caymanram said:

Don't see the sense in this personally. Like the lad, done ok when called upon but is old enough now to have matured and doesn't seem as if he would ever be a regular starter or even a regular squad/bench warmer.

We all support and wish the best for our local/academy lads, but just like Bennett I think we should sever links and move on...

If he leaves on a free before 24, we get compensation from whatever club he signs for. HOWEVER to be eligible for this compensation we have to have offered the player a new contract with an increase in wages. So offering a new contract doesn't always mean we're overly keen for him to stay. We might have offered him a contract on what he's already on (guessing not much) +£10 a week. Then if he stays, cheap back up (in many positions) and if he leaves we get the compo. 

Archived