Lee Gregory

admira

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my season ticket holder decorator says he works hard, wins free kicks but not the best finisher.  They always miss him when he doesn't play.  Team plays better with him.  But if he could finish he'd be in Premier league.  So he's regarded as 'ok and a good solid pro

2 minutes ago, feisty said:

So my season ticket holder decorator says he works hard, wins free kicks but not the best finisher.  They always miss him when he doesn't play.  Team plays better with him.  But if he could finish he'd be in Premier league.  So he's regarded as 'ok and a good solid pro

Arh, he’d do well in the MLS.

Sounds a bit like a Russell.

2 hours ago, Mr Giggles said:

Don't hurt my feelings... We all want him back ok :( 

I loved my old Opel Manta GTE Coupe.

But when I had it it was always getting fixed for something and wasn’t at all reliable.

But I still look back fondly, conveniently forgetting it failures.

Anyway, sorry for hurting your feelings MrG.

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I loved my old Opel Manta GTE Coupe.

But when I had it it was always getting fixed for something and wasn’t at all reliable.

But I still look back fondly, conveniently forgetting it failures.

Anyway, sorry for hurting your feelings MrG.

Its okay, i forgive you. 

it is like seeing your ex with someone new and she pretends you don't exist and never did...

On 04/04/2018 at 21:38, feisty said:

Seems to have scored goals wherever he's been: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Gregory_(footballer)

He has been a lower league striker and Millwall took a chance on him. And he has kept scoring at a pretty high rate. Having our house decorated right now and the decorator a Millwall Season ticket holder so I'm going to quiz him tomorrow on his thoughts.

Should be handy with the Stanley.

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 16:25, McLovin said:

He’s much better than Nugent and Jerome.

In the summer I’d sell Nugent and Jerome, bring Martin back and then sign another forward.

So our options would be Martin, Gregory and one other striker who makes the difference.

The problem you have is you need another club to want to sign those players. I like Nuge when with Vyds but neither him or Jerome have scored enough to have many teams who are willing to pay the wages interested.

Also Gregory isn't that great. If we want to improve we need to do better than Gregory.

Archived