Lee Gregory

admira

1 hour ago, rcarso1 said:

There’s loads!!! Colin Todd-Chris Martin-Callum Guy-Tom Lawrence etc etc !!

Ah but they arent all people with two first names and two surnames. Have you ever met a Martin Chris? Or a Todd Colin? But you can have a Gregory Lee or a Newton Henry.   

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Ah but they arent all people with two first names and two surnames. Have you ever met a Martin Chris? Or a Todd Colin? But you can have a Gregory Lee or a Newton Henry.   

You could have Craig David or Daniel Craig, altho neither have played  for Derby. What about John Gregory? 

14 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

How many have a team mate with the name the other way round? I can only thonk of John Collins and Collins John at Fulham.

How is this 5 pages? I've not read the middle pages but surely this is just every fan on the forum saying "No"?

We currently have Nugent, Jerome, Vydra, Martin and Bent who are all (at worst) top end Championship strikers - Gregory is at best a bottom end Championship striker...

19 hours ago, cheron85 said:

How is this 5 pages? I've not read the middle pages but surely this is just every fan on the forum saying "No"?

We currently have Nugent, Jerome, Vydra, Martin and Bent who are all (at worst) top end Championship strikers - Gregory is at best a bottom end Championship striker...

You’ll be surprised to hear it’s not puns either, but 3 pages of players/people with 2 forenames for their first and last names!

3 hours ago, r4derby said:

You’ll be surprised to hear it’s not puns either, but 3 pages of players/people with 2 forenames for their first and last names!

Well youve got to do something when there's no football or transfer activity. Could do some work is suppose but why break the habit of a lifetime? 

6 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

I actually rate him, he presses from the front and gives defences a really hard time, would definitely add more energy to the team!

But Nugent, Jerome and Winnall all do that. We need a finisher, because if Vydra got injured I think we would struggle for goals.

Archived