Jerome goals against us?

Manicsheepreacher

Always seemed to score against us in the past. Think he scored several for Birmingham and maybe a couple for Norwich too, maybe a few more in sound thrashings at Cardiff. Bit like Nugent, any confirmation on this? Just putting off doing some work : ) 

His winner for Birmingham in that ill fated season in the prem, really stuck out for me, as losing that game really did signify our inevitable doom. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, David said:

Scored in these games

14/03/15 - Norwich 1-1 Derby 
20/12/14 - Derby 2-2 Norwich 
28/01/12 - Derby 0-2 Stoke (4th Rd FA Cup)
25/08/07 - Derby 1-2 Birmingham
20/08/05 - Derby 2-1 Cardiff

P15 W8 D4 L3

Decent record against us then. Always thought he'd scored more than once against us for Birmingham though. Must just be the fact that he's always played a prominent part when we've played against them.

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Decent record against us then. Always thought he'd scored more than once against us for Birmingham though. Must just be the fact that he's always played a prominent part when we've played against them.

Transfermarkt says he's had 6 goals against us but in the full list of goals could only see these 5

17 minutes ago, David said:

Transfermarkt says he's had 6 goals against us but in the full list of goals could only see these 5

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Just had it in my head that he always seemed to score against us for Brum but my memory aint the best. 

Scored twice in 1 game for Birmingham againat us.

It begs the question: which striker still going has scored the most goals against us? 

In fact, you can search it on Transfermrkt (good website, that)... 

Players still going:

1) David Nugent - 9 goals in 18 games
2) Shane Long - 7 goals in 7 games
3) Billy Sharp - 6 goals in 12 games
4) Cameron Jerome - 6 goals in 15 games
5) Lukas Jutkiewicz - 6 goals in 10 games

All in all, we've signed two of them and been linked with the other three in the past few years. 

The players who were up there but not around anymore - Robert Earnshaw (played for us), Dwight Yorke, Kevin Doyle, Michael Chopra and surprisingly (at least for me) - Lee Bowyer! 

Adebayor has the best goals to games ratio against us - 2 games, 6 goals! :mellow:

I'm sure you will be glad to know, having looked at Forests, Vydra is the highest active goalscorer against them and with one more goal he will join the Shearer and Rush on 10 against the dogs. I hope we're celebrating a record breaker come the away game! 

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It begs the question: which striker still going has scored the most goals against us? 

In fact, you can search it on Transfermrkt (good website, that)... 

Players still going:

1) David Nugent - 9 goals in 18 games
2) Shane Long - 7 goals in 7 games
3) Billy Sharp - 6 goals in 12 games
4) Cameron Jerome - 6 goals in 15 games
5) Lukas Jutkiewicz - 6 goals in 10 games

All in all, we've signed two of them and been linked with the other three in the past few years. 

The players who were up there but not around anymore - Robert Earnshaw (played for us), Dwight Yorke, Kevin Doyle, Michael Chopra and surprisingly (at least for me) - Lee Bowyer! 

Adebayor has the best goals to games ratio against us - 2 games, 6 goals! :mellow:

I'm sure you will be glad to know, having looked at Forests, Vydra is the highest active goalscorer against them and with one more goal he will join the Shearer and Rush on 10 against the dogs. I hope we're celebrating a record breaker come the away game! 

Hated Shane Long whenever we played Reading, he always flipping scored!

The interesting thing about the Vydra one is how young he is aswell, barely mid twenties and he's scored a good number of goals against Forest, what's not to love about that cheeky chap?

11 minutes ago, Ewethanised said:

The interesting thing about the Vydra one is how young he is as well, barely mid twenties and he's scored a good number of goals against Forest, what's not to love about that cheeky chap?

Be his last chance to score against the Red dogs, because we will be if different leagues next season. Unless we meet them in a cup match.

Archived