England Cricket 2018

Brian Mcculloch Glasgow

T20 Edgbaston today/ night.

Shorts check, shirt whatever, sun cream check, tickets check, train ticket check, beer money check.

Cant wait. Must remember last train home around 11.00 or it’s an expensive bloody taxi.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Who'd be a bowler these days? They get absolutely slapped all over the place in one day cricket.

Dunno, a few of our boys skittled the Aussie’s with half decent figures.

Aussies with exception of Tye were there to be battered ?

On 25/06/2018 at 12:00, Carnero said:

Amidst some of the poor out fielding - the shining light is the wicket keeper Sarah Taylor who's glovework is simply outstanding.

Shame about the two dollies she dropped against New Zealand in the first 7 balls of the match

• 1 month later...

Two catches dropped in successive deliveries by Malan and Cook with India on 101-5, both of which would have seen the captains of village teams send the culprits dowh to third man for a couple of hours. Utterly pathetic fielding.

23 hours ago, Carnero said:

Same old same old, England test team moving comfortably along at 214/3 before collapsing to 283/9 following an unnecessary run out.

Useless useless useless.

7 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Buttler sees it like a beach ball in limited overs cricket then misses a straight one on his first ball in test cricket. Typical!

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Two catches dropped in successive deliveries by Malan and Cook with India on 101-5, both of which would have seen the captains of village teams send the culprits dowh to third man for a couple of hours. Utterly pathetic fielding.

You guys! See watching Derby last year and Derbys brings on such a negative mindset.

Last time I checked India one wicket remaining, England 70 in front, all to play for. Keep calm, we’re going to win....... maybe ?

44 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

You guys! See watching Derby last year and Derbys brings on such a negative mindset.

Last time I checked India one wicket remaining, England 70 in front, all to play for. Keep calm, we’re going to win....... maybe ?

Malan owes England about 120 runs.

27 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I really don’t know how England manage it. Strong position, balls up, strong position, balls up. What will tomorrow bring? Strong position, balls up?

We wont be in a strong position tomorrow. India will be batting again in the third session and the game will be over by tea on day 4 at the latest.

50 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Pathetic showing so far today.

Sam Curran has more balls than the rest of the team put together.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He is the only reason we have a sniff here. Wickets and runs. One of the few players coming out of this game with any credit.

The trouble is, I wouldn't trust the England slip cordon to catch a bus.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

By my calculation Malan is on -121 runs for this match.

You can add a few more onto that now.

Archived