NFL 17/18

CumbrianRam

Despite it not being too hot against the Panthers, I wanna see Brees and the Saint's run game for a few more games yet so hopefully they can get past the Vikings. Either way I won't be too bothered though as it'd be a pretty good story for Case Keenum to reach a Super Bowl after his travels in recent years (assuming they get through the NFC Champ game).

UK games for later this year announced at 3:45pm today I think. 

Fingers crossed for America's team. :cool:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Any of you NFL aficionados been to a match in the UK?

I am looking to pick up a couple of tickets for my brother's birthday present. Any ideas on the best way to go about it?

When the fixture's are announced you need to register interest on ticketmaster, I believe. 

Tickets are also sold in official facebook fan groups I think.

People sell on stubhub, might be some sold officially through there as well.

I couldnt get tickets for the Saints game, I decided to look into it way too late.

My bad, it's 3:45pm tomorrow. 

Sounds like I did the same as you SaintRam, I didn't sign up last year and ended up paying £75 a ticket for the Browns vs Vikings game off of Stubhub... the match never sold out and eventually they put the remaining tickets up for general sale, you could pay on the day for £30. :lol: Thankfully I snagged free tickets for the same game and also the Rams vs Cardinals game, ended up selling my £75 tickets for £20 each on the day to touts so it worked out ok in the end. 

There always seems to be a game on my birthday weekend in October so hopefully a big one gets announced. 

That's the best set of games in terms of quality that the UK has had. All of those teams are capable of very good things.

The fact the list has 3 teams that made the divisional round this season is quite something. None of the other 3 are poor either.

I might try to go to one or two.

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Rams aren't coming... not happy! Does anybody know why twickenham isn't hosting this year?

Probably due to the Spurs/NFL partnership starting this year. Their ground is catered for the NFL, think they were meant to get two games a year there for the next decade. 

Wembley was always going to get a couple, shame they've dropped Twickenham. 

44 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Let's Go Falcons!

Cha-cha cha-cha-cha

Let's Go Falcons!

Cha-cha cha-cha-cha

Booooooooo.

This game is weird so far. 3 fumbles for eagles already.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Booooooooo.

This game is weird so far. 3 fumbles for eagles already.

We don't want a scrappy game, i'm banking on Ryan outshooting Foles come crunch time!

As we speak, big muffed punt return break for those Rising Falcons!!!

29 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I like the Eagles despite my allegiances but I can't help think that the Falcons would be a much better match for the Pats if they reached the SB. :(

I doubt Falcons would beat either the Vikings or the Saints in their respective domes. Falcons are the lowest seed remember so they'd be @ whoever won the other game.

Falcons have more practice in the NO Superdome than most teams but still. Vikings or Saints at home would be huge favourites.

Archived