NFL 17/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Wow, Bills in the play-offs for the first time this millenium!

At the raven's expense? They were 10-0 up at miami when I turned in. Good to see some new faces in the post season.

Hoping for a few wins for the browns next year. Kizer kept plugging away but what a thankless job trying to operate behind that offensive line and getting sacked at least half a dozen times a game. 

On 01/01/2018 at 23:33, AmericanRam said:

I really hope the Skins let Cousins walk.Not worth imo the money he's going to want, and I'd rather go with McCoy and draft Mayfield or similar.

It obviously depends on who else enters Free Agency at the QB position, but assuming it stays as expected, he is probably the only legit QB starter. Which means big bucks for him. 

He is a good player, not sure he’s done enough to enter the top bracket of QB’s though. But when Matthew Stafford is the highest paid player in the league, Cousins is probably worth the money!

Really sad to see Arians and Palmer retire, particularly if Fitz calls it a day too. All three are a massive reason I got into the NFL in such a big way, particularly Fitz who is just on a completely different level

Excited to see the Cards get a new coach an go in a new direction though.

I’d love it if we got DeFilippo and drafted Lamar Jackson, the way he’s developed Wentz has been incredible. Imagine a running game based around Jackson, David Johnson and AP...

Not sure he’s the next great QB but would be a fun offense.

Falcons at Saints NFC Championship game would be fun but I’m pretty sold on the Vikings, who are such an amazing defense. Shame they dont have Dalvin Cook healthy, would make them even more fun to watch.

Be typical of Jaguars to beat the Steelers then get trounced by the Pats, making it all the mor boring for the rest of us.

Admire the Pats a lot but don’t want to see them back in the Super Bowl.

7 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Falcons at Saints NFC Championship game would be fun but I’m pretty sold on the Vikings, who are such an amazing defense. Shame they dont have Dalvin Cook healthy, would make them even more fun to watch.

Be typical of Jaguars to beat the Steelers then get trounced by the Pats, making it all the mor boring for the rest of us.

Admire the Pats a lot but don’t want to see them back in the Super Bowl.

Pretty confident Falcons will win at Wentz-less Philly.

Would rather Vikings beat Saints as I find it hard to believe Falcons can win at Saints and hopefully Vikings will crumble under the pressure of potential "home Superbowl".

I'm starting to sense a re-run of last year's Superbowl, with a different outcome this time hopefully.

Backing the Panthers was madness. They did better in this game but the Saints have had their number every meeting this season. 

I'm backing the Falcons to beat the Eagles. 

The fan in me hopes the Saints get past the Vikings, even though I think the Vikings are probably the stronger team cos of that MONSTER defense. Plus that would set up Falcons @ Saints for the NFC Championship and that would be juicy, huge rivals don't often get to play games like that.

I find it really hard to come up with reasons why the Steelers and Patriots wouldn't win their games, so I'm backing them both. AFC is piss poor this year.

Archived