Derby v Sunderland - March 30th

rammieib

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to my speedy research, it was reported as being changed on the 5th July 2017 - along with both Forest games.

Forest games times get changed in the summer by recommendation of the police, so for it to be announced at the same time *suggests* that this game got some input as well. I've no idea why though.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

According to my speedy research, it was reported as being changed on the 5th July 2017 - along with both Forest games.

Forest games times get changed in the summer by recommendation of the police, so for it to be announced at the same time *suggests* that this game got some input as well. I've no idea why though.

Sunderland getting relegated?

28 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I've noticed that more clubs are electing to play on the Friday night. I can only think that it gives the players an important extra day's rest before the Monday game. 

Nope - majority of other games are the Friday at 3pm. Bank holiday.

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Allow this fella enough time to finish all his chocolate eggs andy+reid.jpg

59 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Can he even see the ball?

Can't see his knob, never mind his balls.

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Why is this an evening game on Easter Friday?

I'm suspecting TV but at the same time, Middlesborough v Wolves is also a 7.45pm game. Bar a 5.30pm game, everything else kicks off at 3pm

We play Preston on the Monday who have already changed their Friday match at Sheff W to a 15-00 kick off 

Archived