Kuzszack

Topram

Carson will be going absolutely nowhere. If he was being sold, why would we be linked to Kuzszack? Carson goes we get serious money for him, otherwise it's not worth it, and his replacement isn't going to be the 35-year-old back-up goalkeeper of 23rd placed Birmingham City.

Hopefully we can get him in and allow Mitchell to go out on loan. Roos has got himself a couple of League One loans, Mitchell should be able to as well to hopefully get him at least 1/3 of a season playing regular football to give us a better idea of where he's at right now ability wise. Mitchell must be frustrated. I expect he's regarded as the better of the two out of him & Roos, which is why he's #2, but that means that Roos is able to go out and get first team experience while Mitchell sits on the bench and plays in the U23 league. Emergency loans are still available for goalkeepers so even if he didn't leave this month, it's possible he could go out on loan later in the season to get at least a month of football under his belt.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mario33 said:

Kuszczak, for a decent GK he is, will always be rememebered in Poland for this one serious blunder against Colombia... unlucky, eh....

Wow. Looks as if he left it thinking it was going over. Of course many people will remember Carson for the funble against Croatia.

I remember us playing Brighton off of the park at there place one evening towards the end of season and i'm pretty sure (although not 100 per cent ) it was Kusczak who virtually single handedly kept them in the game and we somehow lost 0-2!!! I think Russell played up front as Martin and Bent were injured but Kusczak that eve was awesome...

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler, if you think Old England's done.

We are the boys who will stop your little game, 

we are the boys who will make you think again.....

10 minutes ago, Saity said:

I remember us playing Brighton off of the park at there place one evening towards the end of season and i'm pretty sure (although not 100 per cent ) it was Kusczak who virtually single handedly kept them in the game and we somehow lost 0-2!!! I think Russell played up front as Martin and Bent were injured but Kusczak that eve was awesome...

It was David Stockdale :)

Prettt sure GK is the one position you can get a player on loan outside of the transfer window so i dont think a permenant player is necessary.

If Carson gets injured there will be plenty of 3rd or 4th in line keepers who could be taken on loan i.e. Danny Ward at liverpool or legzdins at Burnley. 

Dont waste the money i say.

4 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Prettt sure GK is the one position you can get a player on loan outside of the transfer window so i dont think a permenant player is necessary.

If Carson gets injured there will be plenty of 3rd or 4th in line keepers who could be taken on loan i.e. Danny Ward at liverpool or legzdins at Burnley. 

Dont waste the money i say.

We couldn’t ignore the GKs we have though to get an emergency goalkeeper loan. 

If we're going to buy a goalkeeper, then do it properly in the summer if roos and mitchell aren't deemed good enough to step in.

(Always thought kusczak is another dodgy keeper)

Archived