Derby County F.C. v Bristol City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MoleyMcMolerson said:

Alright lads, that time again.

Confident for no reason at all. Wouldn't read in to our form as it doesn't give an accurate picture of how it's been for the last month or so. We were poor at the weekend but fully expect us to be up for this.

Would take a point tbh.

Hope it's a good game and please stop by after to give your thoughts, it's always nice to get the other perspective on a game.

4 minutes ago, MoleyMcMolerson said:

Confident for no reason at all. Wouldn't read in to our form as it doesn't give an accurate picture of how it's been for the last month or so. We were poor at the weekend but fully expect us to be up for this.

Would take a point tbh.

Bearing in mind the league positions..a point is better for which team do you think?

10 minutes ago, MoleyMcMolerson said:

Would take a point tbh.

Moley you are a very good side you will definitely have more of the ball But that don't bother us at all because we play on the counter  I really love the way you play think Bryan Paterson and Reid are very good players who will trouble any team in this division obviously Flint at dead balls is a real threat  Funnily I would take draw would keep you at arms length for bit 

2 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Moley you are a very good side you will definitely have more of the ball But that don't bother us at all because we play on the counter  I really love the way you play think Bryan Paterson and Reid are very good players who will trouble any team in this division obviously Flint at dead balls is a real threat  Funnily I would take draw would keep you at arms length for bit 

Cheers mate. Really think the way we play lends itself best to playing away from home. 

Don't think we'll hang on to any of those four if we don't go up. Bryan's a premier league player and Paterson and Reid would be with top class coaching. As for Flint, well it's common knowledge innit. 

Should be an interesting game to watch.

They showed clips of us warming up while talking about us on Sky. Vydra looked to be limping a little bit, I wonder if it's anything to do the knock that was supposedly the reason for his substitution on Saturday. Hopefully he's 100% ready as we'll need him to be a star if we want to win tonight.

24 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Strongest lineup we’ve fielded all season.

COYR

Not bad, be better if Martin was playing but can't have it all.

It's a Cold night, but you can't beat a Friday night game,under the lights.

I like the team tonight and I can see Bristol pressing us, just like Sheffield united did. The bench is solid, but I really don't see the point of Pearce, when Baird,wisdom and even Huddz can play centre back. Would much rather see Anya, bennett or Thomas on the bench but I suppose it's sensible when we are chasing promotion.

Up the rams!

Archived