Derby County F.C. v Bristol City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is telling me that for a game like this we should be imperious, strutting, promotion contenders. Marching forward on a wave of confidence skill and team togetherness. All set to trample a tired Bristol team beginning to have nagging doubts about themselves. ...

but it never quite goes to script does it.... so until we get our noses in front and see the ball runs for us; I will be trying not to bite nails, keeping calm, breathing deeply. We can do this. COYR

4 hours ago, Mick Harford said:

Where is the best place for a fat sod Bristol City fan to park on Friday please my fellow Rams?

I was going to suggest the old fireplace place, is that still going?

Cheers in advance.

Theres a massive storage company opposite the north stand. They let you park in their car park. Think its between 5-7 quid. Or next to them the offices let you park there for the same price too.

Its also not too far for them to get to when they decide to leave 4-0 down at HT

1 hour ago, jimbobram said:

Theres a massive storage company opposite the north stand. They let you park in their car park. Think its between 5-7 quid. Or next to them the offices let you park there for the same price too.

Its also not too far for them to get to when they decide to leave 4-0 down at HT

Deja vu from last season, one of your v-bloggers crying all the way home at half time. Couldn't get over losing by 3 to little Bristol City at HT.

I'm expecting to get a mauling tbh

Our best sides got to be:

................................................................Carson...................................................................

Wisdom.....................Keogh....................................Davies...............................Forsyth

....................................Huddlestone............................Thorne...........................................

Russell......................................................Vydra................................................Lawrence

.................................................................Jerome....................................................................

Subs; Mitchell - Baird - Pearce - Ledley - Weimann - Nugent - Winnall

PS (Leaving Chrissy out assuming he's off).

PPS (Nugent will actually start as I assume Jerome may be a bit rusty)

That's a promotion squad right there!

Just also to say.....I love the fact we can play out from the back if necessary. We can play accurate long ball if necessary. We can be solid as a rock if necessary. We can be nasty if necessary. we can play pretty triangle possession football if necessary.

Am I excited..............YES! UTR 

13 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Some serious anticipation developing here Rams. Not looked forward to a game so much in quite some time...... Oh ooooo that wasn’t a wise thing to say was it SK :whistle:

I'm exactly the same. Really looking forward to this game, probably the most I have looked forward to since 13/14. I really hope we don't disappoint.

7 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I think the whole corner is unavailable to Derby fans.

And we've only given them 1622 tickets. Doubt they'll bring more than 600 or so (can't blame them given the circumstances) and I don't think we can complain too much if the crowd is around 26-27,000. 

This is the one I’m worried about, BC are more than capable of matching and beating anyone in this league. 

I don’t think the 4-1 loss has any bearing as we are a different team now but they are very dangerous, I hope their mind is on other things and we play how we can, also I’m sure they will bring the game to us and not park the bus which should help us .

COYR 

1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

This is the one I’m worried about, BC are more than matching and beating anyone in this league. 

I don’t think the 4-1 loss has any bearing as we are a different team now but they are very dangerous, I hope their mind is on other things and we play how we can, also I’m sure they will bring the game to us and not park the bus which should help us .

COYR 

Hope the boo boys have this in mind should the game not go in our favour. They are a good team.

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

will ledley be fit for this one? We cant go in with only two fit midfielders. Lots of options up front mind.

Hanson, Baird if Ledley not fit.

On 1/16/2018 at 02:43, RamNut said:

Will cameron jerome make his debut?

possibly from the bench. 

He will need more fitness to start, depending on how he performed in training today will decide if he makes the bench. I think the game as come too early for him, also being a top 6 match clash might rule him out.

Archived