U23s v Swansea

David
Message added by David

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Bogle has played quite a lot already this season for the U23s . He is really not out of place. 

I meant in the sense that he wont play for the U18s at all.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

The players being rearranged in U23s is down to the outgoing loans. Stabana's still ahead of Bogle. Just got moved to midfield to fill a hole as he's competent there, and Cover moved to RB from CB.

Bogle's one of the best U18s, but if Stabana's still with the u23s next year I suspect Bogle to stay with the u18s. If not, Bogle will move up.

Saint I think Bogle is already a far better fullback than Stabana  A lot quite rightly predicted for Thomas but for me the one who will make it is Bogle considering his age he is a great attacking right back with a great attitude I don't usually go overboard about youngsters because anything can happen but Bogle looks special to me 

15 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Saint I think Bogle is already a far better fullback than Stabana  A lot quite rightly predicted for Thomas but for me the one who will make it is Bogle considering his age he is a great attacking right back with a great attitude I don't usually go overboard about youngsters because anything can happen but Bogle looks special to me 

Elsnik's still our best prospect. I do think Bogle's probably going to play in our first team though. I reckon Thomas will get there too.

No-ones gotten to the same level that Lowe did though. I'm genuinely sad at Lowe's injury problems, the lad was something else.

I don't think Stabana will play for Derby but I think, looking at them both at their current level, he's still slightly ahead of Bogle. Bogle will surpass him, next year if not sooner, but his positioning lets him down defensively at the moment.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Elsnik's still our best prospect. I do think Bogle's probably going to play in our first team though. I reckon Thomas will get there too.

No-ones gotten to the same level that Lowe did though. I'm genuinely sad at Lowe's injury problems, the lad was something els

I don't think Stabana will play for Derby but I think, looking at them both at their current level, he's still slightly ahead of Bogle. Bogle will surpass him, next year if not sooner, but his positioning lets him down defensively at the moment.

Yes agree about Elsnik. very clever footballer Swindon fans love him Think we may see him in the first team squad next season Thomas yes a talent one of those who goes past players with ease If he has a downside he's totally left footed struggles to even pass with his right He may get sussed later in his career mind you the games full of one footed players 

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

No-ones gotten to the same level that Lowe did though. I'm genuinely sad at Lowe's injury problems, the lad was something else.

Saint  Yes injuries have really held Lowe back I was at Cardiff when he made his debut the day Pearson was sacked Chris Powell put him straight in and I think that maybe apart from Hughes that is the best debut I've seen Let's hope the injuries are behind him

Archived