U23s v Swansea

Day

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, angieram said:

Who played in midfield tonight? Been out so unable to see the game.

Babos, Hanson and Stabana, i think he usually plays right back.

It was a good game, very high paced. Result could have gone either way.

Great headed goal from Bennett and Mitchel made a worldie save at the end. Loads of scouts there, saw Kevin Wilson and John Barton.

Thought Thomas and Bennett looked sharp bearing in mind the limited service. Could have won it at the death as the best move of the match was thwarted by an excellent last ditch block, but equally could have lost it but for a great save by Mitchell. On balance Swansea were probably the better side, so I am happy we got a point.

12 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

Babos, Hanson and Stabana, i think he usually plays right back.

It was a good game, very high paced. Result could have gone either way.

Great headed goal from Bennett and Mitchel made a worldie save at the end. Loads of scouts there, saw Kevin Wilson and John Barton.

I think that’s down to the development of Bogle. It looks like he’s now the first choice RB, so Stabana is adapting to a new position. He may have played CB over the past few weeks as well

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I think that’s down to the development of Bogle. It looks like he’s now the first choice RB, so Stabana is adapting to a new position. He may have played CB over the past few weeks as well

Cover played rb tonight.

10 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The players being rearranged in U23s is down to the outgoing loans. Stabana's still ahead of Bogle. Just got moved to midfield to fill a hole as he's competent there, and Cover moved to RB from CB.

Bogle's one of the best U18s, but if Stabana's still with the u23s next year I suspect Bogle to stay with the u18s. If not, Bogle will move up.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The players being rearranged in U23s is down to the outgoing loans. Stabana's still ahead of Bogle. Just got moved to midfield to fill a hole as he's competent there, and Cover moved to RB from CB.

Bogle's one of the best U18s, but if Stabana's still with the u23s next year I suspect Bogle to stay with the u18s. If not, Bogle will move up.

Bogle has played quite a lot already this season for the U23s . He is really not out of place. 

Archived