The worst referee you will see this week

David

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if the player shouts "****!" and obviously deliberately trips you, you can't kick out at them as a ref. Would be a red card if a player did it. Ridiculous behavior. 

On 1/15/2018 at 19:41, JoetheRam said:

Still not as bad as Atwell.

Yeah he was shocking in his early days, but last few times we have had him hes been decent.

On 1/15/2018 at 22:52, uttoxram75 said:

or Madley.....

Still convinced he went into the Burnley game with the preconceived idea that Martin was a diver. When you play the incident back Martin does trip over his own feet but doesnt appeal in anyway shape or form, he is watching Hendrick lash it into the goal.

Worse than any mistake Atwell made because they were mistakes but for me he had decided he was watching martin for diving and coulnt wait to pull out the 2nd yellow card.

20 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

In fairness Atwell was uniquely terrible not just for us, but for long period of time. I accept he may be better now he is more experienced but for a good while he was absolutely terrible in a number of matches.

He's still pretty awful every time he turns up on MOTD.

31 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Still convinced he went into the Burnley game with the preconceived idea that Martin was a diver. When you play the incident back Martin does trip over his own feet but doesnt appeal in anyway shape or form, he is watching Hendrick lash it into the goal.

Worse than any mistake Atwell made because they were mistakes but for me he had decided he was watching martin for diving and coulnt wait to pull out the 2nd yellow card.

Totally agree.

Atwell was just awful, promoted beyond his capability, totally out of his depth. Incompetent.

Madley cheated. Big difference.

33 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I’m convinced that cost us second. 

Archived