Nelson Oliveira

Animal is a Ram

22 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Don't believe he is but even if he was I enjoyed him sulking when he scored all those goals made all those assists and was head and shoulders above any other outfield player....

Yes your probably right just me being picky He just used to do my head in sometimes 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/03/2018 at 10:43, Mistaram said:

Sorry but you can't have been to many away games very good player but he does sometimes sulk and hide and annoying habit of throwing his hands in the air and blaming somebody else 

Brentford away last season was the straw that broke the camels back for me regarding Ince! He was abysmal, as were the rest of the team, and he proceeded to blame people all game! I’d stuck up for him to that point but after that game, wanted him gone! And he wanted to leave .

On 3/19/2018 at 16:07, EnigmaRam said:

Adama Traore from Boro but he's still got 2 years left on his contract so probably too pricey. Failing that I'd look at a couple of loans to improve the quality without the risk and expenditure. 

If Boro don't go up he will want to go higher than the Championship according to my Boro mate.

On 3/18/2018 at 10:43, Mistaram said:

Sorry but you can't have been to many away games very good player but he does sometimes sulk and hide and annoying habit of throwing his hands in the air and blaming somebody else 

Why do some fans persist on this pursuit of Inces attitude?

In Simple.......

He was an attacking player - Did he score goals? Yes. - Did he create goals? Yes. - Was he our best attacking player? Yes. - Did he have quality from dead ball scenarios? Yes. - Did he score v Forest? Yes.

Ronaldo is exactly the same as what you have described about Ince, the big players in teams usually do that? Ibra? Drogba?  

On 3/17/2018 at 13:12, Nuwtfly said:

With Norwich and Oliveira seemingly falling out...is there any chance we could take him off their hands this summer?

Please do. 

I'd drive him up myself.

I actually live in Yorkshire... but I'd drive all the way down to Norwich, pick up Nelson, and deliver him to Derby on the way home. 

Wouldn't even stop for a cuppa, wouldn't want to risk him going missing (he goes missing a lot). 

£4m would do it I reckon, anymore than that and people will be writing books about the great heist of 2018. 

Just now, NorwichLad said:

Please do. 

I'd drive him up myself.

I actually live in Yorkshire... but I'd drive all the way down to Norwich, pick up Nelson, and deliver him to Derby on the way home. 

Wouldn't even stop for a cuppa, wouldn't want to risk him going missing (he goes missing a lot). 

£4m would do it I reckon, anymore than that and people will be writing books about the great heist of 2018. 

A straight swap for Jacob Butterfield seems reasonable enough to me then.

Honestly.... why would you pay the £7m / £8m that we'd probably demand for Nelson Oliviera, when you could probably get Lewis Grabban for less in the summer?

Grabban is a bit of a knob too but I'd do a straight swap of him for Nelson any day of the week. 

Waghorn is a good player at Ipswich, and Ipswich are skint.... 12 goals in a very poor side this season, looks like a player who is developing into a real leader at this level and his gaffer is about to be sacked. 

1 hour ago, NorwichLad said:

Honestly.... why would you pay the £7m / £8m that we'd probably demand for Nelson Oliviera, when you could probably get Lewis Grabban for less in the summer?

Grabban is a bit of a knob too but I'd do a straight swap of him for Nelson any day of the week. 

Waghorn is a good player at Ipswich, and Ipswich are skint.... 12 goals in a very poor side this season, looks like a player who is developing into a real leader at this level and his gaffer is about to be sacked. 

I don't think we will be paying that much money for anyone this summer to be honest. 

Archived