Sign in to follow this  
David

Long Distance Relationships

Surrport rams in NFL mostly because of the ram connection but also because apart from this year they've been one of the worst teams and I like to be different.

support the Florida panthers in NHL and that's because when I was younger and on holiday in Florida I went to a game.

I played for Junior Rams when we went to play " soccer" in USA ( New Jersey) as kids in 1978...

We stayed with famlies of the local teams and the bunch I stayed with were not only huge New York Giants fans but the dad of the household worked at Giants Stadium. I fell for them and their Quarterback of the day Phil Simms. Been a giants fan ever since.

Plus we got to go and see New York Cosmos play v Charlie George ( Minnesota Kicks) and he was made up we were chanting his name and waving Rams scarfs in the stadium.

12 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Surrport rams in NFL mostly because of the ram connection but also because apart from this year they've been one of the worst teams and I like to be different.

support the Florida panthers in NHL and that's because when I was younger and on holiday in Florida I went to a game.

Yeah, I briefly followed American football in my youth and always looked out for the Rams by virtue of their name. 

8 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I thought that until I sat and understood them ?

I understand them. I coach 2 of them. Doesn't mean I like them.:angry:

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Is it because the rules weren’t written up in God’s own country?

They are mainly stolen and bastardised games. The only sport invented in the US is Basketball.

Lacrosse if you want to just include real Americans not the immigrants. 

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.