Boring Sports

David

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/01/2018 at 14:41, alexxxxx said:

athletics is dull dull dull. sure the 100metres final is good (and impossible to get bored in 10 seconds) but there's a lot of crappy events

This was one of the most exciting sporting events I have watched , can still remember jumping round the lounge screaming the Brits on 

On 12/01/2018 at 00:32, HantsRam said:

Lots of quite dull winter sports that don't translate to TV well. Skiing (esp Nordic) , speed skating, curling, figure skating........

All difficult and highly skilled, but, well - quite dull.

I love curling, me. All that frantic sweeping.

• 2 weeks later...

Synchronised swimming. One of the downsides of retirement is being able to watch 'sport' during the daytime which includes this monumental mountain of excretion.

To paraphrase my uncle 'The man hasn't been born who can tell the difference betwen good Synchronised swimming and bad Synchronised swimming'

• 1 month later...
On 03/08/2018 at 23:52, Phoenix said:

Synchronised swimming. One of the downsides of retirement is being able to watch 'sport' during the daytime which includes this monumental mountain of excretion.

To paraphrase my uncle 'The man hasn't been born who can tell the difference betwen good Synchronised swimming and bad Synchronised swimming'

You watching it for those under water cameras?

Archived