The FA adopt the Rooney Rule for all future appointments

R@M

1 minute ago, McRamFan said:

Try reading the whole article and the others that are there. It isn't a fact just because you have read to the point you want too.

Immigration built this country, built its roads, rail, hospitals and utilities such as dams and power stations.

Capitalism is a failed model, just look at Carillion, got greedy, focused on profits and utterly failed, now the workers are worried about the pensions, the shareholders have lost investments, however in this great capitalist world the thieves that ran it, walk away with the bonus and fat pay packets.

Oh dear.

Again, I was pointing out why certain decisions have been made by successive governments.

Sorry if that upsets you.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Norman said:

Oh dear.

Again, I was pointing out why certain decisions have been made by successive governments.

Sorry if that upsets you.

Doesn't upset me at all, you didn't point out anything at all, not if we go down your fact checking route.

36 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Think you should read this and the real squeeze is on the middle class:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/07/vanishing-middle-class-london-economy-divide-rich-poor-england

Says nothing about immigration.

This does:

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/the-labour-market-effects-of-immigration/

Immigration does not cause you to wait longer to be seen by a Doctor, it does not necessarily drive down wages in the long term. 

Facts are out there, just some people can't dig any deeper than the first result they get on Google - news flash there are search engines out there that are not commercially driven...

I've read through both articles.

Very interested to know how you concluded "immigration does not cause you to wait longer to be seen by a doctor"?

9 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

capitalism is a failed model, just look at Carillion, got greedy, focused on profits and utterly failed, now the workers are worried about the pensions, the shareholders have lost investments, however in this great capitalist world the thieves that ran it, walk away with the bonus and fat pay packets

These are the ***** they should be getting upset about. 

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/business/winners-carillion-scandal-making-300m-government-contractors-collapse/15/01/

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Very interested to know how you concluded "immigration does not cause you to wait longer to be seen by a doctor"?

Thought I would treat myself to G star ram/Nroman assumption of facts,  Actually that is a fact, go find it, bet you cannot.

1 minute ago, McRamFan said:

Thought I would treat myself to G star ram/Nroman assumption of facts,  Actually that is a fact, go find it, bet you cannot.

I will always make it clear when I am stating facts from a source or if they are my own opinion.

Posting links to 2 different sources and adding dropping in something between the 2 that is not referenced in either article is very mischievous to say the lesst.

4 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

But is says the opposite of what you put. And people have liked it without reading it too lol.

36 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Try reading the whole article and the others that are there. It isn't a fact just because you have read to the point you want too.

Immigration built this country, built its roads, rail, hospitals and utilities such as dams and power stations.

Capitalism is a failed model, just look at Carillion, got greedy, focused on profits and utterly failed, now the workers are worried about the pensions, the shareholders have lost investments, however in this great capitalist world the thieves that ran it, walk away with the bonus and fat pay packets.

Aren't most bonuses to the top dogs paid in shares?

If so, won't they stand to lose the most if the company collapses? Unless they have cashed the shares in of course.

Archived