146 inch TV

David

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

I've got a 100" projector setup....must admit is fantastic HD 1080p.

Decent sound bar too, makes home movies great. No doubt cheaper than a TV.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I've got a 100" projector setup....must admit is fantastic HD 1080p.

Decent sound bar too, makes home movies great. No doubt cheaper than a TV.

Was looking at them, just couldn't wrap my head around how it could possibly be HD whilst on the wall and the idea of screwing it to the ceiling just seemed a bit ugly

Sith Happens

Its a screen, decent one optima. Depends on your layout. I put it up in the window, a couple of screws hidden behind curtains so hook screen on when needed. Put projector on a stand and sound bar is blue tooth. We don't have it up all the time just when needed. Takes about 5 minutes to set up. 

Picture quality is very good. Projectors don't need to be on the ceiling you can adjust them depending on where you have them.

45 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

...or as someone who, as a kid, had to put up with a 20” black and white complete with a slot meter so viewing was restricted, a 50” is absolute luxury which I still appreciate on a daily basis.

Good old radio rentals, the coin would always run out when something crucial was happening. ?

4 minutes ago, froggg said:

Good old radio rentals, the coin would always run out when something crucial was happening. ?

I think ours was from D/E/R but yeah, that’s why viewing was restricted, so us kids didn’t use up what was in the meter and it run out during The High Chapperell or something else the parents watched. 

Archived