Birmingham City F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. The point was that is exactly what we did with Martin and Bryson et al and it came back to bite us on our bottoms.

No  it was completely different. Both Bryson and Martin were older  and can't be said to have been  performing well for us when it was done. Thats the point.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DRBee said:

No  it was completely different. Both Bryson and Martin were older  and can't be said to have been  performing well for us when it was done. Thats the point.

Both Bryson and Martin were (younger!) playing well when awarded 'new better deals'. Bryson is still under that 'new better contract' and Martin is under a second one. The current manager wants rid (allegedly) of certain big contract players and can't. So you think the difference this time is what? That is the point.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. The point was that is exactly what we did with Martin and Bryson et al and it came back to bite us on our bottoms.

Think you will find Roy that person who dished those contracts out is no longer employed by dcfc  With Mel now taking a more hands on approach contracts will be a lot different than in the past  hence the delay to Thorne and Russell 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Brighton, hudders, bournemouth, swansea, newcastle, etc etc even spurs or arsenal.

I doubt a move to Huddersfield or Swansea would tempt him. Ballmouth or Newcastle, probably. Newcastle can’t afford him unless the takeover goes through quickly. As for the other 2, that’s not going to happen. Personally I would offer him a longer contract. He will be a good premiership striker or a brilliant championship striker next season, so nothing to lose in my book 

17 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Didn't realise how noisey we were Saturday ei ei ei oh

The acoustics in that stadium are ******* ****.

That amount of people singing that at most stadiums would be far louder, even at the other end of the pitch.

Archived