Tom Bayliss - Joined Preston

GermanRam

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Waffle said:

Didn’t see the game. Is Bayliss any good?

Wasn’t paying much attention tbh, it was more background noise until they spotted Lampard, started watching a bit more after, he made a nice little run into the box, quick feet. Sign him up. Maybe.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Wasn’t paying much attention tbh, it was more background noise until they spotted Lampard, started watching a bit more after, he made a nice little run into the box, quick feet. Sign him up. Maybe.

Spuds were sniffing around as well...would cost a bob or two....

8 minutes ago, David said:

Hearing ‘Lampard’ also turns me on at the minute 

2 hours ago, David said:

Naughty of Frank to interrupt a play off final  

He looks a very decent prospect from what little of him I've seen. Also the Scottish striker for Coventry - McNulty - reminds me of a slightly more mobile Chris Martin. Wouldn't suit the previous manager but he's elsewhere now obviously.

Don’t really post much on here, more of an avid reader of opinions. Just thought i’d reveal some info from a very good source. The interest in Bayliss in January was true, but we were shunted back with a £1.2M bid. We’ve monitored the young lad, recruitment team have been very impressed. I’m led to believe we are looking to rekindle the interest but we are fighting a losing battle to Leicester at the moment whom are willing to splash the cash with the view to loaning him back. But who knows, with Lampard in charge and Bayliss a big fan of Super Frank, things can change really quickly with players opinions...

On 31/05/2018 at 11:24, House said:

Don’t really post much on here, more of an avid reader of opinions. Just thought i’d reveal some info from a very good source. The interest in Bayliss in January was true, but we were shunted back with a £1.2M bid. We’ve monitored the young lad, recruitment team have been very impressed. I’m led to believe we are looking to rekindle the interest but we are fighting a losing battle to Leicester at the moment whom are willing to splash the cash with the view to loaning him back. But who knows, with Lampard in charge and Bayliss a big fan of Super Frank, things can change really quickly with players opinions...

Welcome to the forum @House - Thanks for the inside skinny. Hopefully Frank can lure the lad to Derby. He looks a decent young prospect from he little I've seen.

Archived