Tom Bayliss - Joined Preston

GermanRam

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/06/2018 at 00:52, TommyPowel said:

Sorry guys he failed the medical apparently due to a cycling accident during childhood left him no balled

Sorry, don’t know if this is a joke that has gone over my head, but if not what on earth has the fact that he has got no balls got to do with playing football?

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

Sorry, don’t know if this is a joke that has gone over my head, but if not what on earth has the fact that he has got no balls got to do with playing football?

I'm assuming it's a REALLY bad pun on Bayliss/Bayliss - Current England cricket coach?

Not prepared to trawl back through the thread to find out though

52 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Do we really need another CDM when  we have plenty. 

Agree to an extent, but our ones seem to keep Nuffield Hospital in profit.....

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I'm assuming it's a REALLY bad pun on Bayliss/Bayliss - Current England cricket coach?

Not prepared to trawl back through the thread to find out though

its actually a great pun if you knew your cricket and football

30 minutes ago, TommyPowel said:

its actually a great pun if you knew your cricket and football

While the reference may/may not have been good (I don't know cricket well enough) the phrasing of the pun was horrible ? The problem wasn't knowledge it was use of language

11 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

no balled = bowled and illegal ball

I used to play cricket as a kid - I know the basics and understood that reference - I knew enough to know that Trevor Bayliss is an Australian who currently coaches England and before the win over the weekend was under a bit of pressure at work (might still be) - Did you think I'd know the Bayliss link but then not know what a no ball was? ?

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I used to play cricket as a kid - I know the basics and understood that reference - I knew enough to know that Trevor Bayliss is an Australian who currently coaches England and before the win over the weekend was under a bit of pressure at work (might still be) - Did you think I'd know the Bayliss link but then not know what a no ball was? ?

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

waving white flag sorry just dont know what your problem was

• 4 weeks later...

I think that Dujon Sterling has just moved to Coventry City in order to free up a move from Tom Bayliss here... then again, maybe not. He wouldn't have been cheap, though, that's for sure. I expected him to move to a Championship club. 

Just now, EraniosSocks said:

Really would like this one to pull off, been awfully quiet regarding this rumour for several weeks ! 

You dirty devil.

Archived