Tom Bayliss - Joined Preston

GermanRam

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

Just know mate Mel wants to be major shareholder which is why no investment but it’s needed badly. Don’t personally know why after Lampard couple of sales and the relief off the wage bill

I am not sure Mel would keep giving up-dates as to looking for extra investment, with a view to not really pursue any

Are you saying he is lying to us?

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I am not sure Mel would keep giving up-dates as to looking for extra investment, with a view to not really pursue any

Are you saying he is lying to us?

I’m saying we aren’t being told what’s going on. Mel said in the forum that he would sell a major share if he still maintained power. 

48 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

Just know mate Mel wants to be major shareholder which is why no investment but it’s needed badly. Don’t personally know why after Lampard couple of sales and the relief off the wage bill

Seems legit...

48 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

I’m saying we aren’t being told what’s going on. Mel said in the forum that he would sell a major share if he still maintained power. 

How could expect to maintain power if he sold a major share?

From the interviews I heard of Mel, he’s willing to step away from Derby entirely if someone comes in that can do the job better than him. He said something along the lines of he just wants the best for the club even if it meant him just being a fan and watching another owner bring success to the club. 

Can’t remember the date but it was a talksport interview earlier this year.  

13 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

If you don’t want to believe me that’s up to you but it’s what I know.

Cool ?

It's not that I don't want to believe you - What I want doesn't come into it - It's the complete lack of evidence you supply on a brand new account with no history of ITK with information which seems pretty contrary to everything else we know about Derby finances from the last few years

I mean other than that you seem pretty reliable

11 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Any news on Tom Bayliss ??

We need signings that will go straight in to the first team and make a real impact. Think I saw him play for Coventry 5 times last season and from what I saw he is not that player....

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Cool ?

It's not that I don't want to believe you - What I want doesn't come into it - It's the complete lack of evidence you supply on a brand new account with no history of ITK with information which seems pretty contrary to everything else we know about Derby finances from the last few years

I mean other than that you seem pretty reliable

I made this account a couple of days ago for people to know this because I want people to know and not be disappointed. I wouldn’t make up stuff just for attention but at the same time don’t want to act as some itk account.

2 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

I made this account a couple of days ago for people to know this because I want people to know and not be disappointed. I wouldn’t make up stuff just for attention but at the same time don’t want to act as some itk account.

I mean - That is literally exactly what you're doing...

22 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

I’ve said one thing that I just wanted others to know. I’m just trying to get fans to realise that it won’t be a high spending summer. 

Don't take it personally mate. We get so many coming on here claiming to know all sorts of stuff that tends to turn out to be bolarks so anyone new with ITK info to pass on is taken with a large dose of salts except @BagRam who it turn's out is Mel's favourite nephew and has proved bulletproof thus far. 

Archived