Tom Bayliss - Joined Preston

GermanRam

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I think that Dujon Sterling has just moved to Coventry City in order to free up a move from Tom Bayliss here... then again, maybe not. He wouldn't have been cheap, though, that's for sure. I expected him to move to a Championship club. 

DS is a right sided defender who can play right mid/right wing too. Don't see the correlation with Tom Bayliss

20 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

DS is a right sided defender who can play right mid/right wing too. Don't see the correlation with Tom Bayliss

Maybe not, I've always noticed/heard about him in a more winger role. I think he spent the majority of last season playing on the wing, with the odd stint at RB anyway. 

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Maybe not, I've always noticed/heard about him in a more winger role. I think he spent the majority of last season playing on the wing, with the odd stint at RB anyway. 

Confess I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times plus highlights but he's always appeared to be playing centrally in a midfield two. Looked quick and strong and pretty 'box to box'. 

He's a bigger, younger and more skillful Craig Bryson, in my opinion. Less experienced obviously. 

10 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I think that Dujon Sterling has just moved to Coventry City in order to free up a move from Tom Bayliss here... then again, maybe not. He wouldn't have been cheap, though, that's for sure. I expected him to move to a Championship club. 

Isn’t he Raheems brother?

ive heard he’s......

mustard ????

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Yeah.

Turns out it wasn't announced on 1st July.

Yeah.

Yeah.

He might be using Wisdom’s satnav which is why it’s a day late. ITK

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We clearly have made signings, as per Curtis Davies interview, It wouldn't surprise me if Tom Bayliss is one and we are waiting to sell Vydra before announcing to help soften the blow.

Most of those who'll be having a hissy fit when Vydra is inevitably sold for an undisclosed fee won't have even heard of Bayliss. I doubt that would placate them!

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We clearly have made signings, as per Curtis Davies interview, It wouldn't surprise me if Tom Bayliss is one and we are waiting to sell Vydra before announcing to help soften the blow.

If we have made signings, Bayliss being one, do you think Coventry would play along with our game of keep the fans happy? 

Leaving him in Derby twiddling his thumbs whilst his new team mates are over in Tenerife on a bonding trip, just got to sit and wait until we sell Vydra before you can join in training, we'll send you a Davina McCall DVD to work out at home with

Archived