Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GermanRam

Tom Bayliss - Joined Preston

Recommended Posts

Just now, Waffle said:

Didn’t see the game. Is Bayliss any good?

Wasn’t paying much attention tbh, it was more background noise until they spotted Lampard, started watching a bit more after, he made a nice little run into the box, quick feet. Sign him up. Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, David said:

Wasn’t paying much attention tbh, it was more background noise until they spotted Lampard, started watching a bit more after, he made a nice little run into the box, quick feet. Sign him up. Maybe.

Spuds were sniffing around as well...would cost a bob or two....

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, David said:

Wasn’t paying much attention tbh, it was more background noise until they spotted Lampard, started watching a bit more after, he made a nice little run into the box, quick feet. Sign him up. Maybe.

Hearing ‘Lampard’ also turns me on at the minute 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, David said:

Wasn’t paying much attention tbh, it was more background noise until they spotted Lampard, started watching a bit more after, he made a nice little run into the box, quick feet. Sign him up. Maybe.

Naughty of Frank to interrupt a play off final  

Share this post


Link to post
ramblur

Does he play with long legs, and is he box to box?

Share this post


Link to post

He looks a very decent prospect from what little of him I've seen. Also the Scottish striker for Coventry - McNulty - reminds me of a slightly more mobile Chris Martin. Wouldn't suit the previous manager but he's elsewhere now obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
On 28/05/2018 at 23:57, ramblur said:

Does he play with long legs, and is he box to box?

What he does in his spare time is his own business. Looked a good player to me.

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t really post much on here, more of an avid reader of opinions. Just thought i’d reveal some info from a very good source. The interest in Bayliss in January was true, but we were shunted back with a £1.2M bid. We’ve monitored the young lad, recruitment team have been very impressed. I’m led to believe we are looking to rekindle the interest but we are fighting a losing battle to Leicester at the moment whom are willing to splash the cash with the view to loaning him back. But who knows, with Lampard in charge and Bayliss a big fan of Super Frank, things can change really quickly with players opinions...

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/05/2018 at 23:07, inter politics said:

Interesting interview from a few months ago, particularly his sporting hero..

 

SPORTING HERO... "Frank Lampard. He was unbelievable. If I can mould my game around anybody it would be him."

Share this post


Link to post

Think Bayliss is a Leicester lad so that would be a big pull but who knows, with Frank as his idol, it could swing it! And are Leicester going to throw him in straight away? We’d be a better option for first team football

Share this post


Link to post
On 31/05/2018 at 11:24, House said:

Don’t really post much on here, more of an avid reader of opinions. Just thought i’d reveal some info from a very good source. The interest in Bayliss in January was true, but we were shunted back with a £1.2M bid. We’ve monitored the young lad, recruitment team have been very impressed. I’m led to believe we are looking to rekindle the interest but we are fighting a losing battle to Leicester at the moment whom are willing to splash the cash with the view to loaning him back. But who knows, with Lampard in charge and Bayliss a big fan of Super Frank, things can change really quickly with players opinions...

Welcome to the forum @House - Thanks for the inside skinny. Hopefully Frank can lure the lad to Derby. He looks a decent young prospect from he little I've seen.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.