Ryan Woods

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I really rate the guy and think he would give us a different option in midfield but I'm actually a little surprised by this rumour as to me it appears that Rowett tends to favour midfielders who are bit more physical.

Perhaps there is input on this from the manager-to-be

:ph34r:

27 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I really rate the guy and think he would give us a different option in midfield but I'm actually a little surprised by this rumour as to me it appears that Rowett tends to favour midfielders who are bit more physical.

And cheaper!

43 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Is he any good?

Yes he's very good at protecting the defence very skillful strong good passer but not one to go over the halfway line to often Will we get him no he's been linked with every Championship club for months  Brentford have very rich ambitious owners but its footy never rule anything out 

He is the most exciting name mentioned on here do far. 

Nice to have youth in the midfield and a natural conduit between defence and attack, whereas both Ledley and Huddlestone are more defensive minded.

Gives us a more natural 4-3-3 if we want it. I would say that we effectively play 4-3-3 whenever Johnson plays in the same team as any two from Ledley, Huddlestone and Thorne.

Hope we get him.

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I imagine they would want £5m+ for him. 

Notoriously bad window to sign players, especially when the team still have aspirations of a top six finish. 

Brentford aren't short of a few bob either. 

They also tend to cash in on their best players when the offers come in.

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I imagine they would want £5m+ for him. 

Notoriously bad window to sign players, especially when the team still have aspirations of a top six finish. 

Brentford aren't short of a few bob either. 

Yes your right they don't need the money You still have to fancy them to hit the playoffs certainly best footballing side in division  Can't see them selling if they did think they were talking £10million a few weeks ago So that's us out  Personally I would like Vella in from Bolton 

Archived