Random questions that you'd ask the Derby players

Sexydadbod

I'll start:

1) To Wisdom- How many calories do you consume in a day and what specifically do you eat in order to become a tank like yourself?

2) To Ledley- Are you ever tempted to shave off your beard because it must be a pain when eating your food and does it distract you when playing?

3) To Johnson- What inspired you to grow your ponytail and why did you get rid of it?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'll start:

1) To Wisdom- How many calories do you consume in a day and what specifically do you eat in order to become a tank like yourself?

2) To Ledley- Are you ever tempted to shave off your beard because it must be a pain when eating your food and does it distract you when playing?

3) To Johnson- What inspired you to grow your ponytail and why did you get rid of it?

Very much a focus on the aesthetics there.

On the "it must be a pain when eating" note RE beards, bearded people just tend to learn to eat with cutlery, rather than slamming their face into a trough. 

Keogh - Will you let me sort your hair out?

Carson - What's your favourite real ale?

The Nuge - Did you ever visit the Derby branch of Revolution around 9 years ago, and were you wearing a simple, but cool looking leather jacket?

Huddlestone - Do you think you can beat me in a 50 yard sprint?

Johnson - What's your goal celebration all about?

Butterfield - Why so serious?

Thorne - If I was given the option of being shot or making love to a man, would you do the honours?

5 hours ago, AdamRam said:

To Chris Martin - have you slept with Ninos wife ?

To Chris Martin have you slept with kash and Roy Mac ?           Joke ?

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

To all the players.

If you could pick one person to punch in the face off dcfc fans forum.

Who would it be and why?

All of you ,,, like I say

Archived