BREAKING: Stoke manager to manage Stoke game

Day

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McRamFan said:

I clicked because I wanted to, then after a short time of deliberating, decided I didn't really care and thought I would ask if anyone else felt the same way. Is that OK?

That's fine, I read your reply then after a short time of deliberating, decided I'd ask why you chose to click into a thread you didn't care about. Is that ok?

Glad someone saw the point of the thread wasn't to cater for our sub support of Stoke :lol: 

I don't subscribe to the idea that Sky Sports have ruined football, I am however getting tired of them turning football into a drama, I fully hold them responsible the mess that is deadline day and the expectations fans have whilst they glorify the money spent in the window.

This "headline" is ridiculous, Hughes is in charge of Stoke, how on earth is it breaking news that he's managing their next game

6 hours ago, David said:

Glad someone saw the point of the thread wasn't to cater for our sub support of Stoke :lol: 

I don't subscribe to the idea that Sky Sports have ruined football, I am however getting tired of them turning football into a drama, I fully hold them responsible the mess that is deadline day and the expectations fans have whilst they glorify the money spent in the window.

This "headline" is ridiculous, Hughes is in charge of Stoke, how on earth is it breaking news that he's managing their next game

Have you watched Draft Day film? 

7 hours ago, David said:

I fear that this is the only way  (in sky's mind) that they hope to continually increase viewers. 

One assumes that increasing viewers and hence advertising revenue is assumed in the model that is used to justify sky paying ever vaster sums for the premier league product.

Archived