Adam Clayton

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 86 points said:

Is he one of the best in the division though? Honest question. Can't recall having seen him play that much tbh.

Last time he played at this level, in a full season, he was named in the team of the year and given the following review by their local paper:

Adam Clayton - 9/10

Deservedly named in the PFA Championship Team of the Season , and was arguably Boro’s standout performer during the entire campaign.

Plays the percentages beautifully, combative in the tackle and makes the game look simple. Named Championship Player of the Month for December, and deservedly ended the season as the Gazette’s Star Man.

He may not be the flavour of the month at the moment, but there's no questioning his ability. 

Apologies if this is already posted somewhere, From BBC SPort

Adam Clayton: Karanka denies Nottingham Forest have bid for Middlesbrough man

Clayton made 34 Premier League appearances for Middlesbrough last season

Nottingham Forest boss Aitor Karanka has denied that his club have made a bid for Middlesbrough's Adam Clayton.

Clayton only signed a new deal with Karanka's former club last March, but Forest have been heavily linked with a move for the 29-year-old midfielder.

Karanka told BBC Nottingham Sport that reports of a bid were "not true".

He added: "I have known him for a few years. I know how good a player he is, but now my priority is to think about my players."

19 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Last time he played at this level, in a full season, he was named in the team of the year and given the following review by their local paper:

Adam Clayton - 9/10

Deservedly named in the PFA Championship Team of the Season , and was arguably Boro’s standout performer during the entire campaign.

Plays the percentages beautifully, combative in the tackle and makes the game look simple. Named Championship Player of the Month for December, and deservedly ended the season as the Gazette’s Star Man.

He may not be the flavour of the month at the moment, but there's no questioning his ability. 

Cheers @Ambitious - Dogs now denying any bid so maybe not dead in the water yet?

9 hours ago, 86 points said:

Karanka told BBC Nottingham Sport that reports of a bid were "not true".

He added: "I have known him for a few years. I know how good a player he is, but now my priority is to think about my players."

Code for we haven’t got a pot to p1ss in.

Archived